Nayeon x You

Too Much Signals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya! Jerk!" I yelled as I reached out to grab on to Nayeon. 

 

She had been extra playful, especially today and it was kind of getting on my nerves. She had been replaying the moment when I fell and laughed at it over and over again; no wonder I feel the dejavu.

 

"Im Nayeon! You are so dead later!" I yelled. 

 

The only chance I got to get back at Nayeon was when she leasts suspects it. I knew I needed to get that pen of hers, if not I would not be able to land a touch on her. 

 

"You two are crazy." Chaeyoung commented after I told her about my plan. 

 

"Please Chaeyoung, I need you to help me get that pen." I begged. 

 

Chaeyoung sighed and shook her head.

 

"She always keeps that pen in the hidden pocket under her sweater. I don't suppose you want to that pen out of her do you?" Tzuyu said while sitting at the empty spot beside me. 

 

To hell would I want to touch her in other ways. I had to find another way somehow. 

 

Lessons were a bore and I decided to take a self proclaimed toilet break by sneaking out of class. I heaved a deep breath and stretched my arms and spine while I walked around the school. At my floor, we could over look the Basketball court and that was when I saw my big break. Nayeon's class was having physical education, which meant that she had to change out into her PE attire. I hurried down the steps to the shower rooms where the students had left their shirts in each cubicle to change later. 

 

I must've been so engrossed in finding the pen that I forgot about the time. Once the bell rang, I froze. I wanted to escape but I could hear the students coming in already. Why couldn't I just walk out? Because this was a changing room with no toilets whatsoever and only classes having PE could use it. 

 

Snapping my head around, I tried to search for a way out. 

 

"See you outside." 

 

"Mm, see you outside." I heard Nayeon hum to Jihyo. 

 

Grabbing onto the pen, I immediately stood behind the door. As it got pushed open, I pressed my back against the cubicle wall and held my breath. She had her head turned the other way while she locked the door and started to take off her clothes. My eyes were almost popping out of their sockets when I saw her silky fair skin. She didn't seem to notice me and I am not planning to let her. If I get discovered, I'm dead. 

 

I shut my eyes when she removed her undergarments and went under the shower head but at the same time, I couldn't resist taking a peek at her. Without turning, I saw her hand reach towards me. I head my breath again and looked around before grabbing the shampoo and "handing" it to her. She reached back again, wanting (I assume) the body soap. She turned behind but I was relieved to see that she had her eyes shut tight because of the bubbles from the shampoo. 

 

I have sinned a lot and it was my turn to pay for it. Nayeon switched off the shower head, turned around and immediately froze when she saw me. 

 

"Y-y-you-" before she could alert then whole school, I launched forward and pressed my hand against . 

 

Cliche but because of the soapy floor, I slipped and rammed her back against the wall. My other hand naturally wanted to grip onto something for stability and it happened to be her...

 

I looked into her eyes and saw that they were now dilated as big as mine. 

 

"I-I- please keep quiet!" I hissed as I snatched my hand back from her . 

 

I took a few moments to look away and listen as the girls left the showers one by one but when I looked back, I saw Nayeon's eyes glisten. I immediately felt guilty and backed away from her, removing my palm from .

 

"Ya Nayeon, what are you doing? What's taking you so Long?" Jihyo called out. 

I snapped my head towards her and shook it. 

 

She looked at me with a cold stare and opened .

 

"Be right there!" 

 

And with that, she got dressed and left me alone in the cubicle.

 

The other students including the members of TWICE was a little confused on what happened between Nayeon and I because we would always be seen quarrelling at least once a day. But lately, they realised that we have been avoiding each other.

 

In the clubroom, Jihyo and Mina were talking about the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter