Too Much Signals

Too Much Signals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This is a ONE-SHOT. I will not entertain demands for sequels/prequels

 

 

All I could think of right now was to search for the most dependable person in the school. The council president. 

 

'This is crazy, everything is crazy. There are 8 crazy girls chasing me right now and one can run like the speed of light.' 

 

My thoughts got cut off as I halted my running. Momo was already standing at the other side of the hallway when I turned the corner. I had to think of a plan. Snappjng my head around, I saw and open classroom and ran inside. Momo follow fans cornered me at the corner. 

 

"You thought you could outrun me?" She hummed.

 

"I-Momo please..." 

 

She smirked and took a step closer to me while I pressed myself closer to the wall. Her lips... her lips were closing in on mine. People think I am crazy from running away from the school's post popular students but I wasn't interested in them like how the others were. 

 

"Look!" I pointed behind the blonde. The naive girl believed me. She turned and gave me an opportunity to slip away and lock her in the classroom. 

 

I huffed a sigh of relief before continuing my way to the council's office. I little background information, I was enrolled to the School of Special Abilities because I myself also had them; the power of being able to manipulate metal. That was also how I locked Momo in the room. 

 

On my first day of school, I was just an average student with what I considered as average looking looks. On the first day I entered, I immediately heard about these 'higher beings' or 'goddess' in the school who called themselves TWICE. All I heard from gossips were that they were desired by everyone and always got what they wanted. All these trouble didn't start until I met Im Nayeon. She was the first to have laid eyes on me. We studied together and went on friendly outings but one day she requested to talk to me. 

 

A confession.

 

She confessed to me but I rejected her. It was like dejavu when she did it too. I told people about it and that was when I realised why it felt like I had done it before. Nayeon could manipulate time. The weird thing was, after Nayeon failed, the 7 other girls tried to hit on me. 

 

"What the matter?" The council president asked while looking at me. 

 

It almost looks like as through she was staring at me...

 

"You don't know how afraid I am. You are the only person that can help me!" I ranted desperately. 

 

After Nayeon was another time manipulator; Yoo Jeongyeon. I would find myself blanking out before snapping out of the trance with a red lipstick stain on my cheek and the latter no where to be found. 

 

"Aish!" I cursed as I wiped my cheek away.

 

"Next is the... the clones!" I said with brows furrowed together.

 

I was minding my own business in class when I saw Kim Dahyun coming in. We clicked and I thought nothing at first. But then lately when I was going shopping, I always get as though someone was looking. I spotted the clones everywhere. She could even put one of her clones in class just to follow me around. I was walking home after an early dismissal when I felt myself being followed. I snapped my head back and looked around before grabbing my bag straps tightly and quickening my pace home. Many thought were running through my mind like what if there was a or even a murderer. 

 

"It was Kim Dahyun! S-she's ~everywhere..." I hissed and constantly looked behind my back. 

 

"Don't worry, she won't get in here." Jihyo assured me and signaled me to sit while she grabbed warm water for me at the back of the room.

 

"What else?" She asked. 

 

I sighed and accepted the comforting warm ceramic into my hands.

 

"Being on the topic of following... Myoui Mina..." 

 

Recalling back, I was at the library when the soft spoken 1 out of the 8 stalkers came to speak to me. It was really odd because when she did that, I heard someone in the library gasp and whispering that I must be very special for her to talk to me. I treated her like how I would normally to a friend. Closing my book, I asked if she needed anything. 

 

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter