Plan B.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Being around Jaehyun has been such a nice thing for her. She could cry and let all that go as she really wanted. Of course is not easy, she still loves Jungkook, loves everything about him, excluding the horrible mind of a murderer he has.

 

She can’t feel in peace, that’s for sure, but she feels calmer than before, the bitter-sweetness is taking its’ time to go away but it’ll fade away with time and full support and love from the people who genuinely cares about her.

 

Although she hasn’t seen her father, she doesn’t miss him that much. She doesn’t miss to be treated like a bag of trash so his presence is not even needed; according to what she heard he is just preparing his campaign and how he will handle all this situation.

 

She sometimes feels sad that she and her father had become more and more distant but what the hell, she has Peter and Emma to stick around with her and besides, Jaehyun is there, making her laugh and forget about the problems for at least a little time.

 

“What you want to do today?”

 

Chaeyoung lifted her eyes from the magazine she was reading in Jaehyun’s direction. “I don’t know...”

 

“You want to go outside? Drink some coffee? Eat some ice cream?”

 

She frowned. “You think it’ll be ok?”

 

“What?”

 

“For me to go out?” She asked and putted the magazine in the table on the center. “I mean, I know there are a lot of people who will look down at me”

 

Jaehyun got close to her and reached for her hand. “I won’t let that happen” He said, looking into her eyes “I know is a possibility y but you need to get out… at least for a while, if it’s only for a walk... you need fresh air and just distract yourself from the problems”

 

Chaeyoung made silence.

 

“You might want to hide it but I know you are still sad and hurt, and being here, trapped, isn’t making anything better”

 

After a few seconds thinking about it, she started to nod. She and the outside had been separated for so long, since this all thing happened she has been afraid to catch people’s eyes outside, but at the same time, her best friend is right, being here, in these four walls, aren’t making anything better and aren’t helping her to get out of the black hole… that black hole she is desperate to come out from.

 

Not thinking about Jungkook, the way he looked at her, the way he kissed her, the way he touched her, the way she loved him back is impossible. It’s even more impossible when she sleeps in the same bed they shared once in such an intimate moment, but still, she needs to make an effort to erase those memories and create new ones.

 

For her sake, for her health and for her poor heart.

 

She grabbed her coat and went out with Jaehyun. She was expecting reporters trying to crack her house open but nope, nothing of that was happening, the entrance was empty and the streets were clean as well; it was something she appreciated the most in that moment.

 

“Want to walk or we ask Peter to drive us?”

 

Chaeyoung looked at both sides. “Let’s walk”

 

“As you wish” And he started to walk right in front of her.

 

Watching his back walking right in front of her, somehow make her feel security. She still feels Jungkook can come out anytime from anywhere and try to pursue her to help him out but at the same time she knows he is far away from here and that she will be ok with Jaehyun by her side. She is so lucky to have a friend like him, who basically has been rejecting fun times in clubs and reunion with his own friends for a coffee only because for him her mind state and her recovering is way more important.

 

Sometimes she just wants to grab him and-

 

“Look, the store is open”

 

“Huh?”

 

Jaehyun stopped right in front of her. “The store” He pointed at the pinky store right in front of them. “I thought they don’t open Sundays but hey! They’re open”

 

That pinky store was Chaeyoung favorite ice cream store, just two blocks away from her house. Since they were kids, they used to always go there, even if pink wasn’t Jaehyun’s favorite color, the mere fact of seeing her happy bragging about the store being pink was enough for him, he didn’t complained at all. So, as they were growing up, the pink thing was a minor thing as he started to enjoy being around her all the time. Then he went to America but now that he is here, he feels he can recover all those wonderful moments he, of course, lost in the three years he was away.

 

They entered in the half empty store and a nice looking girl smiled at him. He smiled back but stretched his hands to grab Chaeyoung’s.

 

As soon as she went inside, the expression of the worker changed completely. It was a dead serious expression and some sort of anger and fear.

 

Suddenly the few customers who were there started to whisper to each other; other workers did the same, only looking at her from head to toe, it was so evident they were judging her.

 

“They said in the news she was with that guy all the time”

 

 

“Do you think that she helped him?

“She’s so shameless, she should think twice before going out”

 

“Don’t get close to her; she must be contagious with that psycho’s sickness”

 

And as it were sounds only made for them, Jaehyun noticed.

 

He grabbed her hand tightly. “Let’s go”

 

She was surprised. “Why?”

 

“Just come” He said, faking a smile. “They don’t have your favorite flavor”

 

They got outside and started to walk somewhere else.

 

“Jae….”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“They always got my favorite flavor”

 

“No they don’t”

 

“Jae….” She stopped. “I noticed it”

 

Silence.

 

“It’s going to be like that in every single place we’ll go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter