The Blue Dress.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hey! Lola! We’re celebrating! They’re coming to get us soon! Come on! Sit with us!”

 

“And what are we celebrating with? Water?” She said as Chim pull her close to their table.

 

“Yeah, our budget is kind of low”

 

Jungkook grabbed a glass of water in the middle and give it to her. “If you want to join, I don’t have a problem”

 

“Just if you promise me, you’ll take me to some restaurant later”

 

“I can’t promise you anything because I’m not going on vacations… I’m going to work” He cleaned his throat. “We, are going to work”

 

“I thought we were going to have fun!”

 

“Have fun is just a small part of the job”

 

Jungkook pushed the glass closer. “Just drink and celebrate with us”

 

Lola drank the water in one go. “Ah, it taste so horrible”

 

“The water here is not the best” Hoseok pointed. “But it’s the only thing we have to drink” And laughed out loud.

 

Jungkook on the other side stayed still watching Lola; he is such a son of a .

 

Lola’s eyes started to get wet and confusing. She started to blink many times to see if it was just some dirt in her eyes; nope, it was actually the effect of the five sleeping pills Jungkook pour inside her glass.

 

She started to feel weak and a bit sleepy, she lost consent of every move she was trying to make and at the distance the noise of gun shots could be heard and the voice of someone familiar hit Jungkook’s ear.

 

It was Taehyung.

 

 

 

 

 

Next day.

 

As Jaehyun has been out of the country accomplishing with his great score and his amazing high notes, he had the chance to continue his studying in the high school, it’s their last semester before university so he accepted the conditions to keep studying until then, sadly, he doesn’t have the same schedules as Chaeng so sometimes, they don’t see each other that often on school anymore, but that day, Jaehyun went to Chaeyoung’s house after she made him a phone call and ask him to come. He stepped inside the house after Emma quickly opened the door for him and invite to come to Chaeyoung’s bedroom.

 

He was a bit weirder out, usually Emma tells him to not be in Chaeyoung’s room because of “hormonal reasons”, but this time is different though. He went upstairs and found a bunch of dresses in the bed and Emma clapping while being sitting in the edge of the bed.

 

“Uh… what is going on?” He asked as soon as he putted a foot inside the room. “What are all those dres-”

 

He suddenly stopped talking when Chaeng went out of the closet with a red short dress and white high-heels, her hair is messy like she just stood up but still looks pretty gorgeous.

 

“Ah!” Chaeng said, also surprise. “Jae come! come! How this one looks?”

 

He frowned and looked between the dresses and Chaeyoung multiple times. “You look gorgeous but I don’t understand what’s up” He said, laughing nervously.

 

“Alice gets marry next week and she asked us to come” She said, modeling the dress in front of the mirror. “I order a few dress to see what it looks better for the occasion”

 

Jaehyun walked inside, he sat in one of the puffs that Chaeng had close to her desk. “Oh, now I know what’s up, I can say my thoughts?”

 

“Sure!” Emma and Chaeyoung responded together.

 

“Red for a weeding is not that nice” He said.

 

Emma made a face and nodded. “I also think is not quite precise, why you don’t put the black dress?”

 

“Black dress is elegant and chic”

 

“I have always thought that go to a weeding in back is like bad luck?”

 

“A lot of people have Black and White wedding ceremonies Chaeng” Emma explained. “It looks pretty and elegant”

 

“Ok, I’ll be right back”

 

She got inside the closet and went out with a short black dress, looking like a princess.

 

“That one is ok” Emma clapped her hands. “You look so gorgeous”

 

“I like that one too”

 

Chaeyoung was modeling the dress still. “Yeah but that means you’ll be also going on black, right?”

 

Jaehyun frowned again but low-key interesting in what he just heard. “What? Me?”

 

Chaeyoung turned around. “Silly, you’re going with me”

 

“Didn’t you heard the ‘us’?” Emma asked, playfully.

 

“Ah” He was taking a back now. “I- I thought you mean ‘us’ as ‘Emma, Peter and you”

 

“No” She rolled her eyes. “They’re not coming because dad didn’t allow them but you and I are going”

 

“Sweet!” He stood up, excited as he was. “But I don’t have a black suit; I have a very nice blue suit”

 

Emma shook her head. “Jae, the idea is for you kids to go combine”

 

“I know, I’ll do my best to rent or buy a black suit but don’t you have a blue dress?” Jaehyun said as he scanned his cellphone.

 

“I can order a blue dress”

 

“Make it like a dark blue” He said and gave the phone to Chaeng. “Like this one”

 

“That’s the suit?”

 

“Yeah, looks pretty nice”

 

Emma got close as well, looking above Chaeng’s shoulder. “That is a handsome baby”

 

Jaehyun giggled.

 

“I like that suit better”

 

“See?”

 

“Oh!” Emma said, searching down the pila of dress that were on the bed. “This is dark blue, why don’t you try this one?”

 

She took the dress and went inside the closet one more time.

 

“Or maybe I should really rent the black one?”

 

“Jae anything you pick, it will look amazing” Emma said. “But if you guys go with a dark blue, it’ll be a bit different”

 

“Yeah, I’ll go with the dark blue but maybe just another kind of suit”

 

Chaeyoung went out looking even more stunning, with a blue dress made of soft, slight and playful fabric, with both arms showing but covering her neck beautifully. Even though her hair style is a nightmare, she looks amazing.

 

“That’s the one” Jaehyun smiled. “That’s totally, 100% the one”

 

“Ah, my baby!” Emma exclaimed. “You look perfect”

 

“I like this one too, to be honest” She said, modeling again in the mirror. “But I’ll keep the black one just in case”

 

“That’s wise”

 

“I’ll go to make dinner kids!” Emma said suddenly. “Please, with the door open, ok?”

 

“Yeah” Both responded at the same time.

 

“I think I have to rent another blue suit” Jaehyun said, looking through the screen of his phone. “I don’t want to go repeating fashion”

 

Chaeyoung laughed hard. “I’ll support you in anything but make it dark blue because I am in love with this dress so much”

 

“Ah, this is the one” He showed it to her. “But I would like you to come with me to pick”

 

“We can go to those places where they rent wedding’s suits and dresses”

 

“That’s an option” Jaehyun nodded. “But knowing how the media still behind our backs, it’ll be risky for us to go to those places”

 

“That’s wise”

 

“So, I’ll go with my sister and I send you pictures, ok?”

 

She nodded. “Deal”

 

“When is Alice getting married?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter