The book.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Bussan is back at its normal state. Was not easy at all for the army to get everything under control after the explosion but prisoners, the maniacs and the rest of the dangerous people went back to being held under police and hospital observation.

 

The government cleared the area of Jungkook’s house and found a burned body under the rubbles; it was dressed like Jungkook so it was no doubt it was him.

 

The body was lifted and just preserved.

 

Namjoon never ordered a DNA test because there was no need for it.

 

Even Chaeyoung, under the sadness and dark feelings she was having, could recognize him.

 

If someone asked her what was the most horrible day of her life, she would definitely answer the day he died. Not even the road to his dead, not even the day he declared himself a crazy human being, no… that was the most horrible day of her life, including recognize him like a carbonized piece of meat.

 

The city of Bussan had a new mayor, Park Lee Young, a Bussan woman willing to recover the city and its’ beauty.

 

The city was organized and normal back again after a few months, yeah, but she still so sad and doesn’t find a place or a way to follow; her father was free after some time and went back with her to their old apartment, their life want back to normal as well and he also changed a bit; he wanted to recover those moments where he wasn’t around, he tried to get her back, to get his happy daughter back and he was trying very hard to do so.

 

She appreciated and tried as well, she also thought that this was the most father that her father has ever be, so for her was something instead of other… maybe she lost the one she loved the most but took back the other she also loved the most and it was a winning-winning thing… at least she was focusing on the positive things.

 

But she missed him, she missed him so much that she sometimes cries until she gets tired, until her tears stops falling, she cries until she just sleeps and she forgets about the previews day. It’s like a curse that she loves to have.

 

One of her aunts called her one day to go to Seoul and spend some time there, to cool down, to have new goals, a new perspective; she decline but she asked some money to just travel around South Korea and maybe the world, because she knows being around the same space won’t make her forget anything…

 

… and her aunt and father accepted that.

 

They gave her money so she could travel alone.

 

“Are you serious about going all by yourself?” Lisa asked. “I can go with you… I kind a need that”

 

Chaeyoung shook her head while packing her bag. “No… Lisa, I need this time on my own. Besides you need to stay with Taehyung, he needs you more than me now that he is in prison”

 

Lisa lowered her head. “Yeah, I think you’re right… although sometimes I just want to leave him alone for everything he did” She started to say. “For him and for…. Everything I had to be with my family locked in our basement for days” A big pause. “This shouldn’t have happened”

 

She stayed in silence. “Yeah… nothing of this should have”

 

Lisa grabbed one of her dresses and started to help Chaeyoung pack. “You miss him, right?”

 

“I do…” Chaeyoung answered. “Which is crazy because…. He was a criminal… sometimes I question myself that”

 

Her friend smiled. “Mine is also a criminal”

 

Chaeyoung went to sit next to her. “He broke some rules in order to protect us… but still that lead him to something else…”

 

“Nothing is perfect, huh?”

 

She rolled her arms around Lisa’s neck. “No… believe me I know”

 

Silence.

 

“I’ll miss you”

 

“Me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter