Dear Bussan People.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dolls, this chapter was wrote in a tablet, sorry for the bad grammar or any misspelling.

Other than that... enjoy.

 

 

 

 

“Jungkook! This- This is not what we talked… the plan was totally different!” Senator Bang said.

 

Looking at Jaehyun’s body still intact in the floor of the living room drove him crazy. As soon as the horrible scene was watched by the soon to be Mayor, he called paramedics and professional doctors to determinate if Jaehyun was dead or still breathing.

 

He was still breathing but before he was more gone than with them. They tried all but the constant loss of blood was obvious. Minutes later, Jaehyun didn’t existed anymore and even if Senator Bang or Taehyung are scolding him and repeating on and on that this wasn’t the plan, Jungkook has really change… He does not give a SINGLE about it… he is dead, he killed him and that made a sassy smile appear in his lips.

 

The Jungkook with the so called “sanity” was gone since he heard Chaeyoung saying she wanted him out of her life… he didn’t heard the “I still love you” phrase, for him it was only pain and darkness, if she wasn’t around, there was no point… but she won’t stay like that, she will be his… like it or not…

 

“Now what are we going to do?!” Senator Bang yelled, he was feeling so lost and desperate. “This was not planned! This is horrendous! I promise Mr. Jung to get back his kid not to get him back dead! How are we going to reso-”

 

Jungkook pointed the gun on him. “Don’t yell at me”

 

Taehyung got close to Jungkook, trying to calm him down by grabbing his shoulders softly. “Don’t do it Jungkook, we have done so much by this point, don’t ruin it”

 

“I have lost so much… one more thing won’t hurt me” He took the security off the gun.

 

“No, no” Taehyung said, again. “Please… just think it through”

 

Jungkook went from dead serious to a wide smile. “Gotcha!” He said and started to laugh, putting the gun down as he patted the Senator’s shoulders. “You actually believe I was going to shoot you… I’m such a good actor”

 

Senator Bang smile nervously. “Yeah… you’re great”

 

“I am sorry about the sudden change” He started to explain. “But it’s just a little one… there won’t be any more changes... well, just one”

 

“What kind of change?”

 

“That’s a surprise buddy” He said, turning around to see Taehyung. “It’s so tiny… like an insect”

 

Taehyung frowned. “And how that change affects us?”

 

Jungkook smiled again. “Oh, don’t worry… in nothing”

 

Silence.

 

“I’ll go out” He said. “Oh my God, can someone please clean this up?” He made a disgusted expression before going out the door. “Stay here… it’ll be safer”

 

Both men frowned as Jungkook closed the door.

 

“What that supposed to mean?” Taehyung yelled, rushing to the door that now was closed. “Jungkook! Jungkook!”

 

Senator Bang looked at everywhere, every corner, every wall, every dead body around them feeling such a fear and anxiety. “Did…we just created a monster Taehyung?”

 

He frowned. “No… I’m sure he’ll come back”

 

“When?!” Senator Bang yelled.

 

“I have no idea”

 

Suddenly… a cloud of smoke started to come from the edges of the door, making them stepping back a little but they couldn’t go anywhere. Their eyes became heavy and they started to feel dizzy, the floor was moving and they slowly were losing energy before dropping to the floor completely unaware of their destiny.

 

 

 

 

 

The police officer was coming out of a restaurant outside the city. He was one of those people who enjoyed guarding the country side because it was a little bit easier and calm. He almost never receive a call of danger in this part because the majority of residents in this place are very humble, well-educated and hard-worker, so… a crime is very rare around.

 

Until he got a shot in his head and his uniform was stolen.

 

“Yeah, we have a man of about 38 years old, black hair, white skin”

 

“Any ID?” Namjoon asked, hands on his hips. “Or some identification aside”

 

“Yeah, we found his ID” The police showed it to him. “His name was Yoon Ha Shin, he was an officer in duty”

 

“That he was a cop is not a secret” Namjoon completed that part as he looked at the car and then looked at the body again. “Where is the uniform?”

 

“His uniform was stolen”

 

“Where’s the bullet?”

 

“He was shot with his own pistol”

 

“Any idea of how the attacker acted?”

 

“Our theory is that he attacked from behind; took the gun and shot him… we don’t have any idea if he took his uniform after or before the person shot at him”

 

Namjoon frowned. “Why would someone steal his uniform?”

 

“For us is weird as well”

 

“He has two sons, a wife, lives in the east side of the city, no drugs, no alcohol problems. Officer of the Month two times in a row… nothing weird” Seokjin said as he was in the phone with Namjoon.

 

He pressed the earphone. “Two months in a row?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“Can we theorize a jealous partner?”

 

“He was voted by everyone as the Officer of the Month which shows popularity”

 

“Any important or dangerous arrest?”

 

“Yeah, three of BANG GANG but they all still in prison. Two guys from Yakuza and they were all deported and still arrested as well; a year later was transferred to watcher on the country side, a slight more chill work”

 

Namjoon frowned, shaking his head left and right. “I don’t get it…"

 

“Besides… if it’s a debt kind of crime, why would they be such a nice people with him? Usually they ripped those people apart”

 

“And doesn’t steal their uniform” Namjoon ended. “There’s no sign of violence, there’s no signs of torture… he was just shot in the head and that’s it” He said, kneeled in front of the body.

 

“What about if it was just pure robbery?”

 

“I don’t think so… who in their right minds would rob a cop?” Namjoon answered him. “Besides… he still has his money on the wallet, some cash in the car, his license, ID, phone and wedding ring… the only things stolen are what identified him as a cop…” That’s where he get it. “Someone stole his uniform, badge and pistol?” 

 

“Someone wants to act like a cop?”

 

“Or worse”

 

 

 

 

 

This is the first time Taehyung feels actual fear… the feeling of only seeing dark but being moved by someone is horrible. He isn’t walking, someone is moving him to a specific place, just like happened with Jaehyun… and he saw with his own eyes how that turned out. He was shaking, a long and cold drop of sweat slowly com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter