With Him.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chaeyoung thought that the next trip for her sister’s wedding would be something to recharge batteries and feel free for some time until Jungkook ran away from the Metal Institution and her life went back to be miserable again.

 

The news won’t stop talking about their romance, their relationship, they even mentioned if she was part of his scape; that one last forced Namjoon to make a statement completely denying her collaboration in the act as she can be a victim of the young man herself.

 

Mr. Park has been under the radar as well for the lack of attention in security implements in the institutions, he is in troubles even if Jungkook’s plan hasn’t even started.

 

The guilt she was trying to forget and was accomplished went back again to her mind. She feels the one responsible for this and takes all the blame because that’s oddly the only way she can feel better with herself. It’s so horrible to be free and still feel prisoner of your own thoughts and others, she is terrified again to go out on the streets and begin judged yet again; and now that Jaehyun is not beside her is even worst, even if Emma and Peter gives her all their support and love, she still feels so alone and abandoned.

 

Sometimes she goes as far as thinking Jungkook is the only thing she has left… and that is crazy and incredible itself.

 

The door sounded.

 

It was Emma.

 

“Yeah?” She answered vaguely.

 

“The dress your father order for the dinner arrived”

 

“So?”

 

She opened the door. “Chaeng…” Emma placed the dress in the bed.

 

Chaeyoung was laying there, giving her back. “I don’t want to talk”

 

“I know… but… still, it pains me you are so sad”

 

“I’m not sad I’m just tired”

 

Emma played with her hair. “I know it’s-”

 

“Emma, please”

 

She gave up. “Ok…” And started to stand up. “Lisa called she wanted to know if she can come”

 

“What did you tell her?”

 

“Well, I told her your dad forbidden visits and you’ll go to school when your dad gives you the order”

 

“Ok…”

 

“Chaeng…”

 

“Thanks Emma; that would be it”

 

Emma started to nod and walked out, feeling as sad as she has never been. Watching her like this is painful; Chaeyoung for sure didn’t deserve all this happenings. An average girl, with a happy life turned into an average girl with everyone against her, being left out most of the times and just falling to a depression she would have never seeing coming.

 

Why is everything turning so complicated for someone so good and pure? This is amazing.

 

Chaeyoung turned around when heard Emma closing the door and stood up to walk towards the closet.

 

She can’t believe what she will admit, but she wish Jungkook would be here, by her side, at least spoiling her in so many ways, at least assuring her that even if it’s remotely, he will be with her…. It’s crazy… it’s so weird she wants the one she has to run away from. 

 

She went out using an all back outfit and started to see where she could climb down her room. She is in the second floor so she has to be extremely careful if she doesn’t want to die in the process or hurt herself and being found by Emma or Peter as she tries to run away for a while. Carefully, she stepped over a wooden decoration holding plants and flowers and used it as a ladder; already on the floor she sneaked under the bushes of the garden and climb a half high gate that connected her house with the neighbor house.

 

Lucky for her, they were having a family reunion and their entrance gate was freely open for her to go without being seeing.

 

Now what should she do? Even if she wants to see Jungkook, she doesn’t know where to find him, or where he is hiding or anything. She is afraid to go with Jaehyun because she knows he won’t pay any attention to her, she doesn’t know how much that will last but is painful to even imagine he is already done with her.

 

She stopped on a grocery store and bought a cold coffee, sat outside and just stared at the sky.

 

A single decision made completely different would have work different for her? Or was she really destined to live this ty moment? How can she over with this pain she is feeling? How can she erase all the things she has been living lately? She turned around to see a TV that was in the counter and saw her picture… they are talking about her again.

 

She somehow feel so followed, she is turning paranoiac and is getting annoyed. She stood up and walked away from the store to avoid anything else: a bad look, a bad word from the worker or anything.

 

Really, what should she do?

 

“I advise you to not going that way” A voice behind her said.

 

Chaeyoung turned around, very scare but willing to defend herself if something comes up. But when she looked closer, she recognized the guy that was leaned to a tree; it was the picture of one of the patients who run away that came to her mind in a heartbeat.

 

“Park Jimin?”

 

“Oh, you know who I am” He walked out of the darkness, revealing his black suit and pink hair, that identified him the best. “I feel flatter”

 

“You have been following me?”

 

“That’s my job, you know?” Jimin answered. “But I see you now have no place to go and to be honest, you’re entering a very dangerous part of the city”

 

She looked at the way she was going to take and then him. “And?”

 

“If something happens to you, I’m dead”

 

“You- you’re with Jungkook?”

 

“I am… we are a team now”

 

“So, you’re run away together…”

 

“That’s what a team does”

 

Silence.

 

“Can you take me with him?”

 

That took ChimChim by surprised. “You want to see him?”

 

“Yeah” She said, walking to him. “I need him”

 

“If you come with me, I don’t know if he will let you go after…”

 

She made a face as she lifted both shoulders. “I don’t care”

 

 

 

 

 

 

One of the places where Senator Bang made the guys feel like their home was a strip club owned by one of his friends. By now, is not a secret Senator Bang is a corrupt politician, responsible for some of the horrible human trafficking and drugs disaster in Busan. But how this human being gets out so clean? Well, he uses another name in order to keep his real one clean. He knows how to do it and knows how to play dirty, that’s also one of the reasons he saw in Jungkook a way to make Mayo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter