The Little Girlfriend.

The Psychopath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I cannot believe you were so dumb Park Chaeyoung!”

 

Mr. Park’s voice sounded in the silence of the room.

 

“You have any idea how much my image is ruin now? I am doomed! Just because you weren’t mature enough to choose your friends wisely! I’m so disappointed, you were so stupid! Why do I waste money on paying the best high school and willing to pay the best university when you are this stupid?” A big pause as he walked around his office. “You convince me to help that poor boy who turned to be a murderer, basically a psychopath that killed his own mother, do you have any idea how media will destroy me? How my enemies will use that against me?! The elections are two months from now, I supposed to begin my campaign this month; with what statement do I face the ty situation you put me in?! God dammed Chaeyoung, you are a brainless, worthless, littl-”

 

“I think is enough” Jaehyun said, stepping angrily inside the office. Behind him were Peter and Emma. “Stop yelling at her this way, she isn’t the one to blame”

 

Mr. Park kept silence when he saw him in. “Who do you think you are to get inside my office that way Jaehyun?!” He said, and started to walk closer to him, in intent to challenge him.

 

“A person who loves your daughter very much to the point of NOT standing the way you’re treating her now!” They both went silence. “I guess you forgot who you’re talking to, oh well, let me remind you, is your own daughter. Why don’t ask her how she is feeling? Why don’t ask her if he touched her improperly? Why don’t ask her if she feels sad or disappointed? Why for you is more important a ing poll and image when your daughter barely speaks and goes all day crying for how this son of a played her?”

 

Silence.

 

Mr. Park only stood there, watching Jaehyun right in his eyes. He knows this boy since he was a baby and watched him grow until he went to America in that collage exchange; the time he shared with him, Mr. Park could see how determinate, passionate and faithful he grow, and that’s why this man knows he won’t move from that spot, not even if he calls security or if he threats him with never see Chaeyoung again, Jaehyun won’t step back.

 

The atmosphere was turning so dense as Mr. Park didn’t responded, it was impossible to even stand it, that’s when Peter decided to come in and speak his mind.

 

“Sir, I think Jaehyun is right” He said, walking inside the office. “Chaeyoung helped the kid with her heart, she was humble and pure, I- I don’t think she deserves this”

 

Chaeyoung tried to hold back her tears but she couldn’t, little sounds escaped , she couldn’t believe all this mess is happening because of her.

 

Jaehyun heard her and stepped back a little from her father.

 

“If we think about it” He said, calmer. “Chaeng was in danger as well. She was supporting him and giving him company, she was close to him the most, so we have to be happy she is not hurt”

 

But Mr. Park didn’t say anything, he walked behind his desk, took his coat and left the room without saying anything to anyone else, not Peter, not Emma, not Jaehyun, he didn’t even say good-bye to his own daughter.

 

They all stayed in silence, only the footsteps can be heard in the distance, suddenly, he called for Peter from the floor below.

 

Emma walked to her. “Do you want me to make something especial for dinner?”

 

She didn’t respond.

 

“Chae...” Emma said, resting her cheek in her head and caressing her arms. She was feeling so sad for her. She knows her since she was a kid and was with her during the struggles of being without a mom and a dad, so now that she is suffering from another ‘lost’, she knows how she is feeling and is so sad to see she can’t have a little break from sadness. She sighed. “I promise I’ll make something delicious” And went out of the room.

 

Wow, watching her this sad is so heartbreaking; her insides are going crazy, mixed feelings are making her weak and scared, she never imagine she would have to live this experience, she thought this period of her life would be so different from what it turn out. She was so stupid, her father was right, she is so stupid! How could she trust – slash – gave herself to someone she didn’t know completely. Why love makes you blind? She trusted on him, she thought he was pure and humble and just someone who needed a lot of love but, turned out to destroy everything she dreamed with him by her side.

 

! It hurts so much!

 

Jaehyun walked to her and kneeled, she had her eyes glued to a white spot and tears furiously flowing out her eyes. He is for sure devastated with this, plus angry at this guy who turned to be terrible. That monster didn’t deserve to be close to her; she was too much for him.

 

He cupped her face and made her stare at him. “Hey… please talk to me”

 

“I don’t want to talk” She whispered.

 

“Don’t be that way, you need to rest and keep healthy so you can move on from this”

 

“How can I move on from this, Jae?” She asked, her voice cracking in the process. “I trusted him, I gave him my love to him so he could heal, I- I never left him alone, I always thought he was the one” Chaeyoung explained. “How can I move on from him being a confessed murderer? How can I stop being this angry and heartbroken at the same time?”

 

Jaehyun bite his lower lip. “I know is hard but you need to let that go… he is what he is, he no longer have future. You do, you do have a life to live and lots of lessons to learn, this is not the end of the world” Jaehyun said, getting closer to her. “I know for now it will be so difficult to see it as the way I see it but I’m not forcing you to anything, take your time. I’ll be there always”

 

“Stay here with me” She suddenly said. “I can’t be alone now…”

 

He nodded. “I’ll stay until you want me to stay… only… if you promise me something”

 

“What?”

 

“You’ll eat”

 

She smiled shortly. “Ok… but then you’ll do something for me as well”

 

“What?”

 

A brief silence. “I want to see him”

 

“Chaeng…”

 

“Take me to see him”

 

Jaehyun stayed in silence. “When?”

 

“Soon…”

 

 

 

 

“Welcome to your new home… Jeon”

 

The judge finally made his decision, due to the reports about his mental condition; he was leveled as ‘incompetent for a trial” but guilty of “first degree murder and obstruction of the investigation”. The medical team of the court diagnosed him as a “total sociopath with little to nothing interest on the pain of others. Total smart but a completely psychopath with great chances of going worst as he totally hates the outside and everything that is different from him or doesn’t go as he planned or intended to want”.

 

Seokjin and Namjoon knowing that maybe his condition could get worst and worst by time in a real prison, they suggested to send him a to the mental institution for a time, maybe until his disconnection with the humanity reestablished;  he was agreed, and now Jungkook is here: Busan Mental Institution.

 

The building was made of pure brick, it looks like it has a lot of years serving as a mental institution as the bricks are no longer a lovely orange but an old, faded with time kind of orange, however, the doors were extremely innovated, with advance technology on the security locks and also in the windows.

 

He went out of the black van with his hands and feet chained together. One of the police took his right arm and guided him to the entrance. He could see people walking along with nurses, like if they can’t handle themselves, but even if he was disgusted by that dependency, he didn’t say anything about it, not even a bad joke or a cynic comment.

 

The big doors started to open and a huge white hall greets him silently. They walked him to a closed room and unchained him as they gave him his uniform. He putted it on in like five minutes and was chained again.

 

One of the officers laughed. “What do you think about your new fashion suit, star?”

 

Jungkook half smiled. “That you guys have such a bad taste”

 

He walked towards the first thick iron door. Then the second thick iron door. Then the third and the last one. The police asked in his radio to open the final door and started to unchained him again.

 

“Oh guys, it was a pleasure to travel with you” He said with a cynic smile on his face.

 

The police slightly pushed him inside and closed the door behind him.

 

Here he is.

 

He stayed still, analyzing the place and the people around. They were pure maniacs. People spinning around in a corner, eating their own hair, talking to themselves, being paranoiac, talking to something no one can’t see, some of them were just standing there looking around, so many more doing crazy and illogical things and then was him, who started to walk, not paying much attention to the crazy people around.

 

He just wants to sit and rest somewhere to think how the hell he will get out of here because he can’t stand this place and he’s only been here for two minutes straight.

 

Jungkook sat in a nearby table that was completely empty.

 

There was no window, no side doors, no space between the walls and the ceiling, extremely strong and well-armed security officers and CCTVs glued to the corners of each walls… if he wants to get out of here, he for sure will have to be smarter.

 

“Looking a way out new guy?”

 

Jungkook was looking at the ceiling and landed his eyes on the guy who talked with a smile. “What way out? There’s none”

 

The guy laughed. “Yeah, since I’m here I have been looking the same.” He closed the newspaper and then looked at Jungkook. “Still the same as every day”

 

“Oh” Jungkook exclaimed. “You have your time here, huh? I would have kill myself”

 

The guy laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter