Chapter 8

hi? im jeonghan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mingyu has never been to a nice house like this before. He always goes to his friends and his family members and it's always dirty and/or small.

 

 

 

He slowed his walk as soon as he stepped into the gigantic house. 

 

 

He wanted to remember every little detail of Wonwoo's house. This was a miracle the Lord from above gave him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You coming?" He was distracted from all the objects he forgot about Wonwoo.

 

 

 

He turned red. Wonwoo looked so good without a uniform on. His casual style suits him so much better. "I-I'm coming." 

 

 

 

 

"Have you eaten?" Wonwoo lead Mingyu to the kitchen area.

 

 

"This is the size of my living room." Mingyu blurted. "And no, I haven't eaten. But-but you don't need to feed me....I'm ok."

 

But Mingyu was so excited last night he couldn't sleep and eat well and so his stomach growled. 

 

'.' He internally cursed.

 

 

 

"Well your stomach is saying something different." Wonwoo chuckled. He motioned the maid to bring food. 

 

 

 

Mingyu loves it here already. And not because of the fancy items or the yummy food, it was because he can stare at Wonwoo as much as he wants.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The food here is so good what the hell!!" Mingyu stuffed the whole spoon full of rice and chicken. 

 

 

After finishing his bowl, he stood up holding his bowl and utensils.

"Where should I put this?" 

 

 

"Oh Mingyu, just leave it. They'll take care of it." Wonwoo just had to give the maids one look and they began to clean the place. "Thanks. We'll go up now, I'll call you if we need anything."

 

 

 

 

 

Mingyu followed Wonwoo through the big house until they found themselves in Wonwoo's room.

 

 

 

"This is the cleanest room I've ever been in." Mingyu said with wide eyes.

 

 

Wonwoo's eyes became crescent. "You never fail to make me laugh, Mingyu. But yeah, I always clean. My maids get mad at me because of how clean my room is, they say I take their job away." 

 

 

Wonwoo sat on a couch. "I already have Snow White installed, come. We can watch the whole story. Just then sleep on me." 

 

 

Mingyu sat as close to Wonwoo as he can, "don't worry I won't."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter