Chapter 2

hi? im jeonghan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon's sniffles continued until he stopped and buried his face into Jeonghan's shirt. "I forgive you. You're my best friend...how can I not forgive you?"

 

Jeonghan smiled and rubbed Jihoon's head, but they both went silent when they heard a familiar voice interrupt their precious moment.

 

 

 

"Uhm, hey....we saw you guys uhm crying and we wanted to see if you guys were alright."

Cheol said. "Jihoon are you alright?"

 

 

Jeonghan let go of Jihoon, "he calls you Jihoon?" 

 

Legit no one calls him that except Jeonghan, despite them being friends for a long time, Jihoon doesn't like people calling him Jihoon, so he introduced himself as Woozi.

 

 

"Yeah..why? Do you have a problem?" Cheol wanted to start a fight with Jeonghan, it was natural for both of them to dislike each other.

 

 

"Cheol not now. They're clearly are not ok. We can talk to them later." Joshua, who was standing by Cheol finally spoke up. And for a second Jeonghan forgot he was there, but now all Jeonghan's attention is on the boy.

 

"No..no we don't have a problem. Stay it's ok, we don't mind right Jihoon? He glanced at the short boy but the boy was busy staring at Cheol with soft eyes.

 

"We're good now Cheol. You guys don't have to worry...thank you though-" 

The lunch bell rang. Jihoon got cut off but they all shrugged it off.

 

 

An audible "" was heard from Jeonghan's mouth. 

 

 

 

"Jihoon, I'll walk you to class." Cheol said taking Jihoon by the wrist and pulling him, leaving Joshua and Jeonghan. It was if he knew something.

 

 

Silence. That's all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter