Chapter 6

hi? im jeonghan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mingyu quickly looked at the address on his phone for the 20th time in 5 minutes. He didn't want to knock on the wrong door, because he felt like huge bodyguards would come and beat his , but that was his way of thinking.

 

 

 

Receiving Wonwoo's number that day was almost gave him a heart attack. 

 

 

After that day Mingyu kept bragging to Jeonghan how he got his crush's number and how he needs to get Joshua's soon. 

 

 

Mingyu just decided to text Wonwoo. Bringing his phone out (which he almost dropped), he typed very carefully, making sure every words wasn't spelled wrong. 

 

 

 

 

 

Mingyu: uh hi? This is Mingyu..(if you didn't save my number.) I'm at your door and I just wanted to make sure I was at the correct house.

 

 

Wonwoo: I told you for the millionth time Mingyu!! 😂 I saved your number! And hold up I'm coming to get you.

 

 

 

Mingyu then became hella sweaty reading that. Thinking of Wonwoo got his knees weak. He then wanted to walk away because he felt sick suddenly. But he shook the feeling away. 

 

 

 

The door then opened and appeared a Wonwoo.

 

 

"Hi!" Mingyu jumped and pulled all his together. 

 

 

"Hey Mingyu." Wonwoo giggled at Mingyu and then motioned him in, "we gotta get started as soon as possible."

 

 

 

 

Mingyu nodded and followed. Never thinking that after today, his life might never be the same as before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

Jeonghan sighed for the 10th time, annoying Jihoon. They were in Jihoon's living room for a sleepover. 

 

 

"Jeonghan the hell!? I know you're my best friend but I'm trying to sleep! And I can't do that with your loud mouth sighing every second." Jihoon kicked the boy sitting by his feet. "What's wrong with you?"

 

 

"Please tell me what-"

 

 

 

"Hell no."

 

 

 

"Please! I won't stop!" 

 

 

 

"Fine!" Jihoon sat up, "I told him you like Josh." Jihoon laughed as he saw Jeonghan's face drop. 

 

 

 

 

"You didn't. JIHOON I'LL FREAKING KILL YOU WHAT THE ACTUAL !" Jeonghan was yelling at his face and he actually felt spit on his face.

 

 

"Ok gross." He wiped his face. "Whether you like it or not. I did. Well you wanted to know. And now, you know!" Jihoon watched as Jeonghan mentally broke down.

 

"You ok?" He teased the latter.

 

 

"Am I ok? Who the-" 

 

 

"Keep your voice down! My mom will kill me!"

 

 

Jeonghan stopped immediately and crossed his arms. 

 

 

"I hate you." 

 

 

"No you don't. You love me. And soon you'll love me even more!" 

 

 

Jeonghan jumped up. "What do you mean?"

 

 

Jihoon smirked, "I don't know maybe..just maybe! We'll find out soon." 

 

 

"Jeonghan chill. I wouldn't do something that'll embarrass you or hurt you."

 

 

"Ok. I trust you." 

 

 

 

"Well I mean you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter