-Chapter 7-

hi? im jeonghan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So anything right?" Jeonghan smirked.

 

 

"Jeonghan I've been answering this question of yours for the past 24 hours." It was the next day and they were having a quick snack as Jihoon and Cheol were still sleeping.

 

 

 

 

"Wait wait. You won't say no? Right?"

Joshua wanted to punch the boy, but of course he didn't.

 

 

"I promise I won't say no, even how bad, scary, or life threatening it is." Joshua took a bite of his sandwich (that Jeonghan made). 

 

 

 

 

"Ok."

 

 

 

 

"Ok what?"

 

 

 

"I'll tell you later."

 

 

 

"Fine."

 

 

 

 

"But now, you have to tell me about Cheol liking Jihoon, he's a lying and I knew it. Does he know he hurt Jihoon?"

Joshua could hear the sincerity in Jeonghan's voice and he wanted to tell him everything but not here.

 

 

Joshua finished up his sandwich and looked at the direction of the living room where they all slept. "Ok but not here."

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------

 

 

 

Time skip a few minutes later, they ended up to the nearest park (with the help of Jeonghan). 

 

 

 

Sitting on a bench Jeonghan was ready. 

 

 

 

"Cheol does like Jihoon. But yes I know he rejected him, but he said he wasn't ready that time when Jihoon confessed. Cheol was confused too, he didn't know if he was into boys. But when he realized his feelings, he said it was too late because of how he hurt Jihoon and he doesn't wanna confess because he doesn't want to hurt the boy again." Joshua said in one go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter