-Chapter 3-

hi? im jeonghan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihoon?" Jeonghan picked up the phone hurriedly. "Hello?"

 

 

"Hey Jeonghan, are you busy? I mean it's late and I'll understand if you don't-"

 

 

"I'm awake. And no you're not bothering me." Jeonghan didn't need Jihoon to finish his sentence to know what he's trying to say.

 

 

"So you know how Cheol dragged me away?"

 

 

Despite knowing what his best friend was trying to say earlier, he's bummed out on this, "what do you mean?" 

 

 

"He clearly knows .." Jihoon voiced out his opinion. (Or maybe the fact~)

 

 

"Wait! Jihoon! You still never explained why he calls you Jihoon! I'm honestly hurt! I thought I was the one who only called you Jihoon." Jeonghan yelled through the phone that Jihoon had to pull the phone away from his ear a great distance.

 

 

"Weeeeelllll, you clearly aren't the only one because I have family members that do..."

 

 

"Oh my gosh, Jihoon i swear!" Jeonghan sassed.

 

"Well I mean it's tru-"

 

"Please explain." Jeonghan asked rather roughly.

 

 

"Weellllll, I don't know how to!? It just came to be that one day I decided to tell him my real name was Jihoon and not Woozi. And so boom! He started calling me Jihoon." 

 

Even though they were on the phone, Jihoon can see Jeonghan narrow his eyes.

 

 

"Ok whatever. Tell me what you were going to say about Cheol and him being ?"

 

 

"I didn't say that! What I said was I think Cheol knows something you and I don't!" 

Jihoon explained.

 

"Well he knows a lot of things, a lot of things about Joshua that I need to honestly know." 

 

 

Jihoon almost gagged, "you're gross." 

 

 

"What!? Is it wrong if I wanna know how big his-"

 

 

"STAAAAAHHHHHHP!" Jihoon practically screamed his lungs out.

 

 

 

 

"hands are. Jihoon you didn't let me finish!" Jeonghan smirked to himself upon knowing Jihoon be blushing red tomato color at the moment.

 

 

 

"You're honestly so gross Jeonghan.." Jihoon muttered.

 

 

"What!?" Jeonghan really couldn't stop smirking.

 

 

"Anyways! I think Joshua likes you." Jihoon giggled at the last part.

 

"What! What!? Wait...he told you?"

Jeonghan freaked out.

 

 

"Well I mean it's obvious. Cheol said he'll walk me too class when his class and mine aren't even in the same area, his is on the exact opposite way."

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter