Chapter 4

hi? im jeonghan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mingyu felt extra exhausted today. He slumped into his chair as soon as he walked in.

 

 

Woozi wasn't at school today and it bothered him a little bit, he still hasn't talked to the smaller boy from what happened and he was starting to feel bad. 

 

 

'Was it cause of me...?' 

 

But his thoughts were cut short once he heard a deep voice.

 

 

'Wonwoo.' And he looked up to look at the guy at started staring but luck probably wasn't on his side and Wonwoo caught him staring and Mingyu just wanted to die.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wonwoo sat down in his spot next to Mingyu. "Hi, are you ok? You were like staring at my face?" Wonwoo kinda of thought of it as a joke.

 

 

 

Mingyu shook his head. "No-no I'm good, nothing is wrong."

 

 

Wonwoo shrugged, "ok." 

 

 

 

Mingyu let out a sigh, he's legit killing all the chances he has with Wonwoo.

 

 

 

Mingyu felt a tapping gesture on his shoulder and turned. "What!?" 

 

He knew it was Jun because of the way he felt Jun's claws dig into his skin when he was tapping him. He might be a little bit exaggerating, but that's what he felt.

 

 

Jun smirked at the sight of Mingyu annoyed, "I heard we're doing partner projects today.......do you mind moving? I was planning on working with Wonwoo?"

 

 

Mingyu shook his head. 'Partner project? This can be my chance.' He thought.

 

 

"No. I do mind. Work with someone else. I wanna work with Wonwoo." 

Mingyu blurted out. He immediately regretted because what if Wonwoo doesn't wanna work with him and he legit just embarrassed himself.

 

 

"Do you honestly think Wonwoo wants to work with you?" Jun laughed at Mingyu. 

 

 

 

 

Wonwoo, who was listening stopped Jun, "Jun stop laughing at him, he only wants to work with me. Sure Mingyu I'll work with you."

 

 

Jun scoffed, "he only wants to work with you because he wants an A on this project."

 

 

"Maybe you're just jealous because you won't get the A, Jun. He's as smart as me, maybe even smarter. Work with someone else can you?"

 

 

 

Jun scoffed and shook his head, "and why would I do that? Wonwoo I said I want to work with you and not anyone else-"

 

 

 

 

"Jun, do we have a problem?" Wonwoo asked.

 

 

"What? No!"

 

 

 

"Then work with someone else. I don't see why it's a problem for me to work with Mingyu."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter