-Chapter 1-

hi? im jeonghan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dude, just say 'hi', it's honestly a simple 'hi', he won't judge you for that!" Mingyu chuckled under his breath. 

 

 

"You know you shouldn't be laughing at me! You can't even confess to the person you like! You have chances everyday to do it! You sit next to him for 3 of your classes for crying out loud!" Jeonghan widened his eyes, as he made hand gestures to the annoying boy he's sitting with.

 

 

Mingyu took a bite of his home made sandwich, "Shut up Jeonghan, I've told you this a million times already! He doesn't like me!"

 

Jeonghan only rolled his eyes, "well how do you even know that!? You don't even talk to him!"

 

 

"Honestly why are we talking about my problem with Wonwoo? We're talking about you and J-" 

 

"Don't say his name!" Jeonghan shouted/whispered through his teeth. 

 

 

 

"Jeonghan! The whole school knows you like him! It's really a miracle to why he doesn't even know! Or maybe he does! And he doesn't like you, that's why he doesn't want to talk to you." Mingyu tried to hold in his laugh from escaping.

 

 

 

Woozi, who had been sitting with them all this time finally spoke up. "Mingyu, listen carefully because I'm only going to say this once; shut the up. And Jeonghan, honestly grow some balls and talk to him..please!! I can talk to....Cheol so he can help you....." 

 

Jeonghan flinched at the mention of the name, "Woozi, no offense but you know I hate hearing his name...or even seeing his ugly face."

 

"You're literally over reacting! You just don't like him because you're jealous! You're jealous because he gets to talk to Joshua any time of the day. He gets to talk to him for as long as he wants, and you don't." Mingyu teased and giggled. He was honestly having too much fun at this.

 

 

Mingyu not even thinking offended both of his dear friends at the same time. 

 

 

"Mingyu shut it." Woozi side glared him, "if you're going to do this to Jeonghan, why don't you grow some of your own balls as well and confess to Wonwoo-" his eyes caught a glimpse of someone, "speaking of, Wonwoo entered- oh! and look who's he's with! If it isn't the one and only Prince Charming Jun!" 

Woozi annoyingly smiled at the tomato red Mingyu sitting by. 

 

"I hate him." a very visible eye roll was seen on Mingyu as he sighed heavily in annoyance. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter