-Chapter 5-

hi? im jeonghan.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: idk what this chap even is T-T (more author's note at the end of this~) ik I said perfect jihan update but idk, this is crap I feel, I'm sorry T-T

 

 

 

It was finally after school and Jeonghan waited so long for that stinking bell to ring. 

 

 

 

He stood up and went with the crowd headed for the gates. 

 

 

 

That's until when someone called out to him, "Jeonghan!" 

 

 

Upon knowing that familiar angelic voice, he immediately turned around.

 

"Joshua? Hi. Do you need something?"

 

 

 

Joshua brought him to a more quiet place.

"Yeah...did Woozi come to school today?"

 

 

 

 

Jeonghan blanked out, all he could see and think about was Joshua's lips.

 

 

They were absolutely perfect. Until he saw them frown.

 

He blinked, "wait what? Sorry."

 

Joshua sighed, "are you ok? I asked if Woozi came to school today?"

 

 

Jeonghan shook his head. "No. No he didn't. Wait why?"

 

 

"Cheol didn't come today either..." Joshua cleared his throat.

 

 

"What does that have to do with Jihoon?" 

 

 

"Well like you know, I thought they would be together? Why else would they not come to school?"

 

 

 

 

Jeonghan shrugged, "maybe they got sick or a family emergency?"

 

 

 

 

Joshua sighed and looked completely done with life, "you know what, never mind, I'll just find them by myself. Thanks anyways, I'll see ya around, I guess." 

 

 

 

He started to walk away when Jeonghan called out to him. "Wait!! I'm sorry! I didn't know you were honestly that serious. They honestly might just be out sick." Jeonghan shrugged.

 

 

"Cheol still comes to school even if he is sick, and I'm sure I've seen Woozi here at school as he's sick." Joshua slowly started walking away, "if you want to come with me-"

 

 

"I'll come." Jeonghan jogged up next to Joshua.

 

 

"Cool."

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter