Girlfriend

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Irene what’s happening?! It’s Seulgi right?! Why she you here?! Why? Why? Why? I deserve an explanation!” Said a brunette girl shaking Irene’s shoulders violently.

 

“Solar cut it! It’s making me dizzy!” Irene said spanking the hands away on her shoulder. The smile plastered on her face never leaves even Seulgi left.

 

Solar is Irene’s best friend. She knows that Irene has a huge crush on Seulgi. It is Solar’s idea about sending notes. But Solar didn’t expect her best friend will turn to a stalker. To the point Irene will follow Seulgi 24/7 just to see her. It’s creepy and tried to stop Irene. But Irene is being Irene, no one can stop her. She skips class and only attends when they have a quiz or exams. Sometimes Solar wonders how Irene manage to slay their subjects and stalk Seulgi all day. And up until now, it is a big mystery to Solar.

 

“Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Teeeeeelllllllll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

 

“Shut up Solar!”

 

“No I can’t! Not when the hottest dancer escorts my best friend to our room! You know I’ll break up with Byul if Seulgi starts doing that to me!”

 

Byul or Moonbyul is one of dance crew members in their school where Seulgi is participated to. She is Solar’s girlfriend. Moonbyul doesn’t know about the hots Irene have for Seulgi. Solar promised Irene that she will keep this as a secret for themselves only.

 

“I have three things in mind. Number one: I’ll tell to Byul-yi what you said. Number two: Over my dead body Solar I’ll let that happen. Over my dead body. And Number three: I’m Seulgi’s girlfriend now and in fact were having lunch together later so back off.” Irene said indicating the numbers to her fingers.

 

“YOU WHAT?!”

 

Before Irene could respond, Mr. Kim enters the room.

 

“Everyone take your seats. We are going to start the class now.”

 

While they are walking to their seats, Solar grips Irene’s wrist and whispers,

 

“Irene Bae you owe me an explanation.”

 

 

--

 

 

“IRENE BAE!!!!??????” Wendy shouts with matching abruptly loud slamming in the desk and standing up.

 

Seulgi and Wendy are in the class. When Seulgi told Wendy what happened yesterday and a little while ago, Wendy suddenly blurted the name her best friend mentioned to her. Resulting to all the head turns towards them even the professor.

 

“Ms. Son if you don’t want to listen in my lecture, get out of the class!” Mr. Lee said.

 

“B-but it’s Seulgi’s fault!” Dumbfounded, Wendy points accused finger to Seulgi.

 

“Why me???!!!”

 

“Ms. Son and Ms. Kang get out of the class now!”

 

“But why also me?! It’s Wendy who shou-“

 

“I SAID MS. SON AND MS. KANG GET OUT OF THE CLASS NOW!” Mr. Lee said pointing towards the door.

 

Feeling defeated, Wendy and Seulgi quickly grab their things and heads out of the class. Seulgi is so annoyed that she wants to punch someone in the face. They walked in dead silenced passing the room. When they are out of earshot, Seulgi decided to talk.

 

“What now Ms. The-one-who-shouts-and-gets-the-both-of-us-kicked-out.” Seulgi rolled her eyes.

 

“You can’t blame me, I was surprised!”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter