Emergency

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wan-ah are you sleeping? Wake up." Seulgi shakes her best friend a little who's resting her head on the table.

 

"I have something to tell you. I think I--"

 

Wendy lifts her head from the table and glares at Seulgi with bloodshot red eyes.

 

"Not now Seulgi. Can't you see I'm really upset right now? *sniff*" Wendy seated properly from her seat and pulls out couple of tissues from the blue box placed on her table. She then blows her nose off.

 

Seulgi got taken by surprise.

 

"W-Why? Why are you upset?"

 

"I'm upset because I'd given to your girlfriend all of my hard work items for free! FOR FREE SEULGI! FREE!" Tears flows down from Wendy's eyes.

 

"There's no even free in this world."

 

It's the next day after the controversial confession occurred at the bear's apartment. The two best friends are at their classroom. It's early in the morning and the Professor didn't arrive yet for the first class. On the other side, the morning Seulgi had is like her usual every day routine. The baby bunny fetches her an hour ago on her apartment. However, this day seems peculiar because Irene is being extra affectionate today. Sure, Irene always shows by her actions on how she loves Seulgi but today, Irene got bolder. The baby bunny is extremely clingy to Seulgi from the whole ride up to them arriving to school and Seulgi accompanying the baby bunny to her room before going to hers. Perhaps many of you are wondering how Irene got bolder this time since everything happened within this story is all about Irene's uncanny and undaunted personality to begin with. Well.. Everything had gone level up between the two. Irene would hug Seulgi whenever she has a chance or steal kisses right there and then (on cheeks only). While their walking on the hallway, Irene would glare at everyone who tries to approach the baby bear to congratulate her or the baby bunny would say "Seulgi can't talk right now. Why? Because she's busy with me." Seulgi then would be the blushing all over teddy bear who is lost at words. If that information makes you want to squeal, then hold it first because there's more! Since the confession yesterday, Irene would always say she loves Seulgi on and on. It's like Irene got more confidence to vocal her feelings for the bear. For example, while they're in the car going to school earlier that morning, the bunny leans her head to the bear’s shoulder and looks up at Seulgi with innocent eyes and said, "Seulgi-yah~ Let's eat lunch together later okay? I love you~" Seulgi admits hearing it from Irene felt so good that she's getting shivers. Okay, y'all can die now.

 

"But the air we breathe is free though?"

 

"Shut up!" Wendy crumples her used tissue paper and throws it at Seulgi.

 

"Eew! You're gross!" Seulgi wipes her right arm where the tissue landed.

 

"This is your fault!" Wendy pulls out another tissue from the box.

 

"If you're the one who answered my call yesterday, this wouldn't happen!" Wendy crumples the tissue and throws it to Seulgi again.

 

"Stop throwing tissues on me!" Seulgi shielded herself.

 

"Wait.. What call are you talking about?"

 

"The one Irene answered you jerk." Wendy wipes her remaining tears with a tissue.

 

Seulgi widens her eyes in astonishment.

 

"W-What Irene answered? My phone is always with me." Seulgi fish out her phone and look at the call history. Indeed, there's a call from Wendy yesterday.

 

"You called at eight in the morning? I'm still sleeping that time."

 

"You're still sleeping that time? But Irene answered my call and--"

 

It only takes three seconds for Wendy to process everything. Her eyes bulging out of their sockets and mouth’s hanging open.

 

"You and Irene are together early that morning?! Does it mean Irene sleeps at your apartment yesterday?!" Wendy gasps and instinctively covers .

 

"Did Irene and you do it?! Is it the reason why you didn't attend school yesterday?!" Wendy asked in disbelief.

 

"Because you're tired from the whole night session you both did?!" Wendy addends. (A/N: Damn Wendy concludes everything in three seconds. This is so me.)

 

This time it's Seulgi’s eyes bulging out of their sockets and mouth's hanging open.

 

"N-No! Y-You misunderstood everything!” Seulgi defends and yet red hues are creeping out on her cheeks.

 

“W-What do you think of me? A ert?!" Seulgi uttered.

 

"Yes!"

 

"YAH! SON SEUNGWAN!"

 

"Then why are you blushing!"

 

"No, I'm not!"

 

"Yes, you are!"

 

Seulgi sighs exasperatedly.

 

"Okay, okay. Look who wouldn't? You just said something inappropriate." Seulgi avoids eye contacts and hand fans the heat from her face.

 

Wendy chuckles, amused.

 

“It’s not inappropriate when you are in a relationship. It’s normal like how you sleep 10-15 hrs a day.”

 

Wendy thought about what she had said.

 

“Okay, your sleeping habit is not that normal.”

 

Seulgi rolls her eyes.

 

"Anyways, explain what happened to me. I want it all in DETAIL. D-E-T-A-I-L. You hear me? D-E-T-A-I-L."

 

Seulgi inhales a deep breath and exhales, preventing herself the urge to beat the out of Wendy. When she calmed herself down, Seulgi then explained the part where Irene accompanied her to the competition because she took also a week earlier of her exams, Irene taking a video of her from Chess to Dance Competition--

 

"Where's my video recorder? Did you bring it?! Did you bring it?!" Wendy squeals her lungs out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter