Indirect Kiss

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*pokes* *pokes*

 

*pokes* *pokes*

 

*pokes* *pokes*

 

"Princess stop it. You will wake her up."

 

And yet Yeri is still continuously poking Seulgi's cheeks.

 

"But Unnie.. Seulgi-unnie's cheeks are so squishy! "

 

*pokes* *pokes*

 

"Princess. Don't be stubborn please."

 

"Hnngg.." Yeri adorably pouts and tugs the hem of her pajama and looks down on her feet.

 

"I just wanted to play with Seulgi-unnie.."

 

Aww this kid.

 

Irene lifts Yeri in her arms. Hence she can't force Seulgi to wake up in an instant. The bunny understands how the bear must be tired from the event yesterday. Plus the bear is indeed a heavy sleeper to begin with. Irene remembered she almost break Seulgi's door bell back in her apartment whenever she's fetching Seulgi to go to school together. Irene have zero patience on waiting but the bear is what we're talking about here so she would gladly do it for Seulgi. Having Seulgi as her girlfriend is the best thing happened to her and she would never.. never let anyone get in their way. The "Baby bear X Baby bunny Road to Forever" is merely in the beginning. Try to interrupt their love story, I, SR2043, the author of this story, swear you wouldn't imagine what a bunny can do for the sake of love. In fact, the bunny's death glare can kill hundred flirts in a row. Beware.

 

"You really like Seulgi-unnie eh?"

 

"Yes." The little girl nodded her head.

 

"Why did you like her?"

 

"Because she's.. she's friendly and she's good to me and you love her so I love her too."

 

Irene genuinely smiled.

 

"And.. And she.. she read me snow white!" Yeri giddily said.

 

Irene giggles.

 

"Princess you're so cute." Irene said and kisses Yeri's chubby cheeks.

 

When Irene subconsciously blurted out the three magical words to Seulgi, the bear can't sleep last night thinking about it. Sure, many people had confess to her but she politely declines it. She's too busy in studying and dancing plus there's chess so she's quite occupied to be in a relationship. And speaking of relationship, Seulgi don't know how to be in one because she doesn't have any experience. In short, the bear is NB/GSB (No Boyfriend/Girlfriend Since Birth). Thus, she's really clueless. The bear was lone on her thoughts last night and ended up sleeping on the couch of Irene's room.

 

"Joohyun-unnie.. Will Seulgi-unnie play with me when she wakes up?"

 

"Uhmm.. I don't think so Princess. You have a prep school today and she needs to go home."

 

"I see.." Yeri gloomly respond.

 

Seeing this, Irene felt sympathy for her little sister. Then an idea pops in her head.

 

"But perhaps.. perhaps I can ask her later to accompany me to fetch you to school?"

 

"Really?!"

 

"Yes. But for now let's eat breakfast and prepare you to school."

 

"Are we.. Are we not going to wake up Seulgi-unnie to eat with us?"

 

"I'll prepare food for her later. It's still seven o'clock. She really needs sleep Princess. You know a bear hibernates a lot."

 

"A bear? Seulgi-unnie is a bear?" Yeri frowns, creasing her brows together.

 

"Yes. Seulgi-unnie is a bear. A cute, fluffy bear."

 

Suddenly, Seulgi stirs from her sleep. The blanket covering her body fells on the floor. Irene then put Yeri down from her arms and pick up the blanket lying on the floor. Then the bunny delicately wraps Seulgi's body with blanket.

 

"I hope you're dreaming of me." Irene whispers and gently kisses Seulgi's cheeks.

 

Yeri sees the sweet gesture, she tugs Irene's shirt asking for attention.

 

"What is it Princess?"

 

"Can I kiss Seulgi-unnie too?"

 

"Sure but only on cheeks okay?" Because I will get mad if you'll be the first kiss of Seulgi and not me. Irene's internal monologue to herself.

 

"Okay unnie."

 

Yeri pecks Seulgi's cheeks. Then subconciously, Seulgi smiled.

 

"Unnie unnie look! Seulgi-unnie smiled at me!"

 

Yeri didn't need to say so because Irene already witnesses it.

 

The bunny doesn't swear a lot but at this case, she might consider doing so.

 

The f? You like my little sister's kiss more than me?!  What's wrong with you?!

 

"Y-Yeah she did. Let's have breakfast now Princess." Before I murder this stupid sleeping bear. Irene said and lifts Yeri again, leaving the dumbfounded, don’t have any idea what's happening, sleeping peacefully, Seulgi.

 

 

--

 

 

It's been an hour after seven o'clock and Irene already send Yeri to school. The bunny then decided to check Seulgi over. Opening the door of her room, she saw the bear is still sleeping. Last night, the actual plan was to sleep in Seulgi’s arm that’s why she pursued the bear to stay for the night. But her little sister enter frames, shattering the vivid daydream of hers into small pieces. It should be cuddling Seulgi, inhaling Seulgi's citrus and yet sweet scent, listening to Seulgi's heart beat, talking about them getting married and how many children they want in the future, or maybe some kisses right there and then. It should be like that. IT SHOULD BE! Irene snaps out of her reverie when she hears a phone ringing.

 

~Ooh boy come and light me up kamkamhan sesangeul balkhyeojwo (light me light me) ja soneul jaba jwo~ (Seulgi's ringtone)

 

It should be "girl" not "boy". Screw Seulgi's ringtone.

 

Irene picks up Seulgi's phone on top of the lampshade table where the bear placed it last night.

 

Incoming call from SsonWannie..

 

Irene swipe the screen to the right, accepting the call.

 

"SEEEEEEEUUUUUULLLLLLGGGGGGIIIIII! CONGRATULATIONS!" Irene instantly puts away the phone from her ear.

 

"H--"

 

"You know KkangSseul, the school has this big tarpaulin which displays the Dance Crew and Chess Club members! Seriously Seulgi, you got two wins on both competitions?! What are you?! A lucky ones or something?!"

 

"Wen-- I'm n--"

 

"Where are you now? Everyone wants to congratulate you! Many girls and boys said if I can ask for an autograph or pictures of yours. The pay is really good so come here quick! Don't let my money fly away! If you want, I can give you a little portion of what I earn. It's a win-win situation right? Wait.. Don't tell me you just woke up and if I didn't call you, you will not gonna wake up until afternoon?! You're not going to school today?! How about my money?! And also did you have my Seulrene moments on cam? Aish.. I forgot Irene can't go because she have to take the exams like me.. (sniffles) That's the most necessary thing on human lives. Just thinking about it makes my heart breaks.. (sniffles) Y-Yah! Kang, Seulgi! Why you're not talking to me?! Get your lazy here now! You sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter