Stalker

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Blue-Orange Rangers Chatroom]

 

 

KkangSeul: Wan-ah! Wan-ah!

 

Seulgi asks Wendy one time why they need to have a chatroom when they can just send PM's to each other because they are only two. But Wendy insist that its cool and threatens Seulgi if she leaves then its Friendship Over. So much for plain exchanges of messages every day.

 

SsonWannie: What is it? Why are you online? I thought you said yesterday that you will study today. Remember you only have one week left.

 

Seulgi and Wendy are same majors. Their exams originally dated two weeks from now. But for Seulgi, she needs to take it a week earlier because the competition is on exact date with their exams. And for her to focus for another week before the competition.

 

KkangSeul: Yes, yes. But let’s play first one game of DOTA 2, one game of LOL, one urgent quest of Kushala Daora on MHFU and twenty songs on Band Master!

 

Besides from being college students, Seulgi and Wendy are also gamers too. Seulgi influenced Wendy to play online games. Wendy doesn’t like it at first saying it’s just wasting time. Although eventually, Wendy enjoyed it too.

 

SsonWannie: No! You idiot! We will consume five hours for playing all of that!

 

KkangSeul: Come on its still early! I promise I study after this.

 

SsonWannie: Really?

 

KkangSeul: Yes.

 

SsonWannie: Okay sing for me first.

 

 

What the…

 

 

(Incoming Call from Wendy)

 

 

Seulgi answered it.

 

 

SsonWannie: Now, sing.

 

Every time Seulgi has a request for Wendy, Wendy always makes her sing. Saying they became friends because of her voice only. Seulgi shrugs it off knowing Wendy just enjoys teasing her.

 

Seulgi clears .

 

 

KkangSeul: A, B, C, D, E, F, G..~~

 

 

Toot toot toot…

 

 

Seulgi laughs. She knows how to tease too.

 

 

SsonWannie: You make me sick.

 

 

---

 

 

“Oh Wendy stop it! Let me go! It hurts!”  Seulgi said struggling on the two arms head locking her from behind.

 

“You idiot! You didn’t study last night! I shouldn’t agreed with you!” Wendy releases Seulgi and add smack on her head.

 

“Fine it’s your grades anyway. I wish you fail.”

 

“Relax I still have six days.” Seulgi said while rubbing her head. She remembered something.

 

“Wait I forgot my plates on my locker. I’ll be quick.” Seulgi dashes out of the class.

 

Seulgi reached her destination and open her locker and saw another note.

 

 

I found out she’s your best friend. Wendy.

The one you gave my chocolate to.

You seem very close to her. As in so close.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter