To the moon and back

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey President what's up? Got new supplies in there?" Said by the long raven haired girl as she took a seat beside Wendy.

 

"Geez Krystal. Why do you sound like I'm selling something illegal?" Wendy said annoyingly as she rolls her eyes.

 

Krystal is the number one member of Seulrene Fans club. Every single merchandise of Seulrene, she has it. Every update what happened in Seulrene, she knows it. Every single information about Seulrene, she memorized it by heart. Everything about Seulrene, as in everything, she's aware of it. Heck, she even knows what Seulrene couple ate last Friday at the cafeteria with Moonsun and Wendy at 12:37pm at the 2nd table from the left near the window. She may sound like a stalker but no. She's always asking Wendy for information in exchange of money. Well.. what do you expect from the President of Seulrene Fans club? Like her saying, "Money makes the world go around". That's why sometimes Seulgi calls her the "Price Tag Queen" because literally to Wendy, everything has a price. And if there's a female version of Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants, in this story, it's definitely Wendy.

 

Every member of Seulrene Fans club addressed Wendy as President and Vice-President for Solar. The Wenlar duo already grown accustomed to it.

 

"And what are you doing in Engineering building? Aren't Accountancy is in the other building?"

 

Yes. Krystal is an accountancy student and often visit Wendy in their room to buy new items. And when Seulgi arrives in the classroom, Krystal immediately scurries away. She can't stay to be in a close perimeter with Seulrene. Not in a bad way but because her heart is going erratic and she feels like she's going to faint. For example, you have this huge crush on someone and they're approaching towards you. Watching every step they took, makes your heart palpitate inside your chest. Addends to it that you're extremely shy so you often run away from them. But when they're few feet away from you, you're fine with it. It's like that.

 

Krystal prefers admiring them from afar. Krystal believes that Seulrene is her medicine. If they're happy, she's happy too. That's all she needs.

 

"It's okay. This room doesn't have a class yet and I'm only here to buy new items. You posted on Seulrene Fans club website that you already have some so can I see it?"

 

"Alright alright. Here's some pictures of Seulrene I personally captured when we went to amusement park yesterday." Wendy presents to Krystal the pictures she printed and laminated out from her phone. Krystal is grinning widely while examining the pictures one by one.

 

"Gosh they're so cute! How much are these? I'm taking it all."

 

"5,000 ₩ each picture."

 

Taken aback, Krystal's eyes widen.

 

"Hey! It's a lot of money! Aren't you overpricing?!" Krystal asked in disbelief.

 

"I can scan these pictures and make hundred copies of it in a cheaper cost you know!"

 

"…"

 

"…"

 

"…"

 

"…"

 

"…"

 

"…"

 

"…"

 

"…"

 

"So are you gonna buy it or not?"

 

"Give me also the soft copy of each pictures and I'll make it 10,000 ₩ each."

 

"Gladly." Wendy uttered as she fished out her phone, sending the soft copies of pictures to Krystal's email.  Wendy then caught a glimpse of Seulgi entering the room.

 

"Krystal, it's Seul--" Wendy turned around on her side and Krystal is nowhere to be found.

 

"There she go again. Always vanishing when Seulgi or Irene is near her. Wait a minute.. she didn't pay for my pictures yet!" Wendy then heard a beep sound from her phone.

 

 

Krystal

Sorry I had to go. I saw Seulgi entering the room. Give me your account number so I can send my payment.

9:15am

 

 

Wendy is smiling ear to ear as she's typing a reply on her phone.

 

"Wow you look happy. I bet you got a text about money." Seulgi chuckles as she placed her bag on her table and took a seat where Krystal seated earlier.

 

Wendy chuckles.

 

"You really are my best friend. You know me." Wendy then saw something on Seulgi's cheeks. She then grins widely.

 

"Did you Irene in her room again?"

 

"Yeah. Like usual why?"

 

Wendy chuckles again because what she saw on Seulgi's cheeks is a red lipstick kiss mark. As if she's going to inform Seulgi about it. Let the baby bear unknowingly parade to the whole school that she's happy with her relationship.

 

"Nothing I just guess. Anyways, where's the picture you promise to give me yesterday? The one you and Irene took while riding the Ferris wheel?"

 

Seulgi fished out her phone from her pants pocket. She took a glimpse at her wallpaper and red hues were immediately visible on her cheeks.

 

"I-I'll give you something else. Just not this one."

 

Wendy quirks her eye brows.

 

"Why? Let me see." Wendy snatched Seulgi's phone from her hand.

 

"No don't--"

 

What heard next is an ear-deafening squeal inside the classroom.

 

"Oh my God you two ki--!" Wendy was cut off when Seulgi covered with her right hand.

 

"Shut up! You don't need to tell everyone!" Seulgi whispered in a low voice.

 

Wendy takes off Seulgi's hand from .

 

"Give me a copy of this! I want this one! This gonna sell big time! Oh my ing God I'll be hella rich!"

 

Seulgi smacked Wendy in the head.

 

"Ouch! What's that for?!"

 

"What are you saying? You're already rich. And please just not this one. I'll give you Joohyun's selcas on my phone." Seulgi pleaded.

 

"At things like this which is very personal to me, I wanted it to be private."

 

"Geez okay. I respect your decision." Wendy said.

 

"Send me Irene's selcas and please also sign these for me." Wendy presents another batch of pictures on Seulgi's table. Seulgi can only stare at her and Irene's faces in the pictures.

 

Wendy is really taking her business seriously. Wtf. Seulgi thought.

 

"With your signature on my pictures, I can sell it pricier!" Wendy giddily declared.

 

Seulgi can only shakes her head while signing the pictures one by one. Then, their professor entered the room.

 

"Class please take your seats as we're going to start the le--" Mrs. Yoo tours her eyes around the room when one particular student caught her attention.

 

"Ms. Kang, these past few days I noticed that your facial expression lightens up. You're even blooming today. Are you happy with your love life?" Mrs. Yoo asked.

 

The class roars with teasing squeals and cheers to Seulgi.

 

Seulgi was astounded to the Professor suddenly peaks an interest at her but she decided to answer the question right away.

 

"Y-Yes ma'am." Seulgi admitted coyly.

 

"I assume so."

 

"Eh?"

 

"The kiss mark on your cheeks is telling me." Mrs. Yoo said as she pointed her index finger on her cheeks mirroring the kiss mark on Seulgi's.

 

The class then burst out laughing.

 

 

 

All through-out the lecture, Seulgi was a blushing baby bear.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

"Damn you Wendy! Why didn't you tell me I have a kiss mark earlier?!" Seulgi asked annoyingly as she's putting her things inside her bag. Their class just ended.

 

"You're still not get over it? You've been scolding me the whole lecture." Wendy laugh.

 

"And why are you mad at me anyways? Blame the one who did that to you not me." Wendy laugh again.

 

"As if you didn't like it in the first place."

 

Seulgi had already wipe the kiss mark out of her cheeks after Mrs. Yoo declared it in class. Seulgi expected the teasing would fade but it's the opposite. Their classmates keep on teasing her which makes her more embarrassed. And before Mrs Yoo exit the room, she left Seulgi with another teasing again. What a poor cute baby bear.

 

"I-I didn't say I didn't like it." Seulgi averted her eyes from Wendy with red hues on her cheeks.

 

Wendy laugh again.

 

"See, it comes from your mouth so you better stop complaining."

 

"Whatever." Seulgi jolted up from her seat.

 

"Let's go to the cafeteria

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter