Baby bear

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Once you know my name, there’s no turning back.”

 

Before Seulgi could react, the girl interrupts her.

 

“My name is Irene Bae. But for you, call me Joohyun. And from now on, you are my girlfriend whether you like it or not.”

 

WHAT?

 

“WHAT?”

 

“I told you from now on you are my girlfriend.”

 

“What the hell are you talking about? You’re calling me baby all through-out our first meeting and now you’re saying I’m your girlfriend? What the hell is wrong with you? Really what the hell?! Seulgi snaps back. She’s tired of this Irene girl making fool of her.

 

Irene didn’t respond. Nevertheless, she smiled and look to Seulgi’s eyes. No no no that smile again.

 

“D-don’t smile!”

 

“Why?” Irene smiled wider reaching her eyes.

 

“I said don’t smile!”

 

“Baby you’re so cute.” Irene said then reached for Seulgi’s right cheeks. She gently caressing it. Seulgi is blushing madly.

 

“As much as I want to talk to you which is I love to, I still have an evening class I need to attend. You know, I skipped too much classes just to see you.” Irene winks and Seulgi thinks her heart skip a beat too.

 

Irene gets her bunny mask and kissed it on the lips. She then puts it inside Seulgi’s bag.

 

“I can’t use it anymore. You already saw my face. I want you to hang it in your room. So that whenever you want to kiss me, you can have an indirect kiss from me.” Irene laughs.

 

“Are you crazy?! Why would I do that?!” Seulgi shouts.

 

Irene laughs louder.

 

“I mean if you miss me or you want to see me or you think of me, I want you to have something that reminds Kang, Seulgi of Bae, Irene.” Irene showed a loving smile to her. It’s true, Irene means it with no teasing this time.

 

“Seulgi-ya, only think of me.” Irene pecks Seulgi’s right cheeks.

 

“I have to go now. Please be careful on your way home and don’t forget to change your bandage. I’ll see you tomorrow.” With that Irene leaves a flabbergasted, jaw-dropping, redder than tomato Seulgi.

 

 

--

 

 

And speaking of tomorrow, Seulgi didn’t expect to see Irene Bae in front of her apartment, 7 am in the morning.

 

“Baby good morning.” Irene flashed a sweet smile to her.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“You should greet me back."

 

“Morning, what are you doing here?” Seulgi asked. Irene smiled and walks straight to Seulgi’s dining table and put down her big lunch box wrapped neatly in a pink handkerchief.

 

“You need to prepare now. Your first class is in an hour.”

 

“Just how much you know about me?”

 

Irene turned around to look at Seulgi.

 

“I know everything about you. I’m not your stalker for nothing.” Irene winks. Seulgi’s mouth flew open and close again. She cleared and open again. She tried to respond back but it seems her words left her body. Irene giggled at the sight.

 

“Baby hurry while I’m preparing our breakfast. I cooked four sets of food so we can eat lunch together too.” Irene said while dividing the big lunch box that holds four sets of containers.

 

Seulgi glanced on the wall clock and it says fifteen minutes passed seven. She brushed away her thoughts and proceed to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter