Music

Court Me First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy goes to school early every day. She doesn’t have a problem waking up. It is her own circadian rhythm. Unlike Seulgi who is sleeping like a log, they are the opposite. Wendy fetch her things in the locker and head towards the class. Some students greet her good morning or hi and hello’s on the way. Wendy greets them back. She’s quiet thankful that people are so nice to her. Adds to the fact that Wendy is one of the school representatives when it comes to singing and quiz bee. Hence everyone in Engineering Department admired Wendy.

 

 

Upon reaching the room, Wendy’s eyes widen when she saw her best friend there already. Usually, Seulgi will come last minute every class. By the looks of it, it seems Seulgi is there for some time now. The said girl is wearing round eye glass with her black hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her blue uniform is wrinkled a bit. She is looking intently in her notes while solving problems on the other paper. Wendy proceed to where Seulgi is.

 

 

 

“It is now the serious mode huh?” Wendy said sitting in her sit next to Seulgi while putting her bag in the desk. Seulgi stops punching numbers in the calculator and look at the latter.

 

 

“Yeah it’s only three days left. I’m finished studying minor subjects. Now I’m focusing on design subjects.”  Seulgi said starts solving the paper again. Wendy took a glimpse to what Seulgi is solving.

 

 

“Reinforced Concrete Design?” Wendy mused. She knows Seulgi hates that subject aside from calculus.

 

 

“You know I hate this too. That’s why I’m exerting more time and effort on this.”

 

 

Told yah.

 

 

“And now you’re listening to me. I’m so proud.”  Wendy mocks.

 

 

“Of course, I don’t want my mother to keep bugging me.”

 

 

“Who said I’m your mother?”

 

 

“Who said I’m talking to you?” Seulgi smirked.

 

 

Wendy give a WTF look to the laughing Seulgi.

 

 

Out of the blue, Seulgi felt her stomach rumbling.

 

 

“OH-MY-GOD-I’M-SO-HUNGRY-BUT-I’M-STUDYING-HERE-I-DON’T-KNOW-WHAT-TO-DO.” Seulgi said exaggerating every word with actions pointing on her notes.

 

 

“Fine. I’ll buy you breakfast.” With a loud sighed, Wendy stood up walking towards the door. That is one thing Seulgi likes of Wendy, she is caring.

 

 

“OH-MY-WENDY-YOU DIDN’T-HAVE-TOO!” Seulgi grinning widely reaching her eyes. She knows Wendy gets the message.

 

 

Wendy turned around and flips middle finger to her. Seulgi laughs.

 

 

Victory.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow is the day of exams. Seulgi finishes studying all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter