Kris - Badboy one shot

Exo OT12 - One Shots

You walked around slightly unsure fixing your glasses, you were the schools nerd and just like in the typical love story you were paired up with the schools 'bad boy' Wu Yifan or Kris as everyone else called him. You didn't feel any particular way about him seeing he left you alone and didn't pay much attention but you were sure this would change now. The both of you had to work on a project for art as partners. You've heard others call him an artist but you weren't sure if it was as a joke or if he really was that talented. Either way it would end badly once he found out what a nerd you were. Like others he would probably make you do all the work then just sign his name off at the end of it all.

You sighed to yourself walking into the classroom already seeing him waiting. You checked the time curious if maybe you were late but like always you came a few minutes before the class was meant to start. Shrugging the idea off you walked towards him sitting at the far side of desk as far from your partner as possible hoping he wouldn't notice that you were trying to distance yourself. Unluckily for you he did notice and he tried moving closer without it being too obvious,

"Don't worry I don't bite, you can sit closer or you won't even be able to hear me properly"

You stopped frozen surprised that he was even bothering to say something to you. He took in a shallow breath and moved your seat closer sitting closer beside him,

"Is this OK now?"

Kris nodded slowly and moved closer once again. You just sighed and looked down not really enjoying being the close to the school's bad boy, he did have reputation for violence and you didn't want to find out if it was true how good of a fighter he was.

"I'll do the project and you can just sign your name under it"

Kris watched you confused before shaking his head,

"No we'll be doing this project together. It's not fair if you just do all the work and I sign my name at the end proudly. I might not be great at art but I can help"

You nodded embarrassed looking around,

"Ok then I guess we can work on everything here"

He nodded with a smile once again moving closer till your knees were touching.

---

After working with Kris for the past week you found out how funny and nice he could be. When someome annoyed you he'd stand up for you without you even having to ask.

You looked down seeing the sheet of paper which signified the end of your friendship with Kris. Now the project was over he wouldn't have to sit around you and be your friend. He could just go off and do whatever he wanted.

You walked down the corridor spotting a familiar giant making butterflies take off inside you. You couldn't lie that in that we you did develop feeling for Kris, everytime your hand brushed against his you would smile and look away blushing.

You moved out of the way expecting him to just walk past you but you jumped up in surprise when you felt someone grab your wrist and pull you back dragging you somewhere.

Being to surprised you didn't react just looking up and seeing Kris take you in the direction of the roof top and your eyes widened in fear,

"Where are we going?"

His voice came out softer then usual which was surprising but also nice to hear,

"Rooftop we need to talk about something"

You nodded even if he couldn't see you. It was pretty obvious he would mention the rumour that has been going around. Some jealous girl started going around and saying how you asked the teacher to be paired up with Kris, that you were in love with him and that you had been trying to seduce him the whole time, you did have feelings for him but never did you try anything.

He turned around slowly still not letting go of your wrist,

"Is the rumour true?"

His voice held something different now, was it hope that you did really love him? You shook your head knowing that there was no way Kris had felt the same so you shook you head softly,

"No I never asked the teacher for that and I didn't try to seduce you"


You purposely ignored the part about bring in love with him knowing that it was true but it seemed as if he wasn't going to give up,

"And the part about you being in love with me? You didn't say no to that?"

"That part has some truth in it, I did develop feelings as we worked together. I'm sorry"

You bowed your head looking away in embarrassment. You didn't think you would ever confess to him but even if it did happen you imagined it differently and nothing like it was happening right now.

Since you weren't looking in his direction you didn't notice the happy smile appearing on his lips. You just felt a sudden hand on your wrist pulling you into his chest, his arms wrapping around your small figure.

With your eyes wide in surprise as you looked up silently asking for an explanation,

"I love you, I was the one who asked the teacher to pair us up because I wanted you go finally notice me"

Your mouth opened and closed a few times unsure of how to answer. It seemed like a joke. The Kris Wu actually liked you back and planned this project thinking you didn't notice him,

"It's not funny Kris I'm serious"

"I'm serious as well and I'll prove it if I have to. Wait for me after school and I'll prove how serious I am"

You nodded unsure and turned away as Kris kissed your cheek,

"Enjoy the rest of today and don't forget to meet me angel"