Chapter Five

Unconditionally Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Slight Touch

 

I hold myself not to laugh out loud. I only stare the handsome man in front of me and give him a face.

 

“It’s not funny, and I won’t fall for your seduction, Sunbae.” I am confident with my metal heart. Okay, I look at Hyunbin sunbae as an attractive man, but his confidence makes me feel .. weird. I don’t know what to say, but this type is a kind that I hate the most. Flirty and over-confidence. Whatever to all people say that Hyunbin sunbae is not like that to the other girls.

 

“Oh? I’m serious now.” He looks straight at me and I feel his grip on my feet getting tighter. He is serious?

 

“Well, me t…”

 

“Alohaaa, I’m back!” Shouted Ah-in. I close my opened mouth and take the water bottle from Ah-in. I gulp the water and try to control my expression. Hyunbin sunbae letting go of my feet when Ah-in came. He’s being called by one of the sunbaes.

 

I let out a sigh. Here I am with my continuous drama life. I often watch drama at home, and wonder what if my life turn to be like one. Well .. I feel that now. My first broken heart, and now .. I have a sunbae who’s flirting with me. It’s my dream to have an older boyfriend. I would love to call him Oppa. Silly me. I just have Insung oppa, but he’s the real oppa of me!

 

I look around with a comfortable position, everyone’s busy with their warm up or the games. I see Jiwon’s team is having a match now. Her team leading 2 balls from her enemy. I scan more, and found Jiyoung team is beside mine, practicing. I look at her throwing an air ball. Ah-in and I try to hold our laugh. She laughs lightly and seems like she’s asking for a tutor because Joongki sunbae shout to Kyungsoo to teach Jiyoung. Jiyoung’s face turns into a frown. Kyungsoo tries to teach her by directing her hand with his.

 

Jiyoung dodges her hand from Kyungsoo and extend the ball to Joongki sunbae instead.

 

“I want you to teach me sunbae.” She says sweetly. I am a girl, and that time I found Jiyoung cute with her act. Even Kyungsoo stunned in his position.

 

“Well, I think it’s only matter of time until Joongki sunbae blows up.” Ah-in whispers to me.

 

I nod my head, and keep my eyes on that team. Joongki sunbae tries to teach both Kyungsoo and Jiyoung at the same time. He ignores Jiyoung’s request to teach her individually. Kyungsoo catches up really fast. I know he’s a pro behind his small figure. Jiyoung keep missing the shot. Now, I think she did it on purpose.

 

“Why would they accept you really?” I heard Joongki sunbae shout. Wow, that’s hurt. It’s his way to say Jiyoung is stupid and has no ability. I thought Joongki sunbae will shout more to Jiyoung, but he did not. Beside, Joongki sunbae approach her. He stands behind Jiyoung and place his hand above hers and the ball. Oh? He teaches her.

 

“You have to be steady and gather your power to your palm. Don’t be stiff, you have to relax, and don’t be shy to jump if you feel your strength is not enough. Focus your eyes to the ring. Now, shoot.” They shot the ball together and it went inside without much effort.

 

“Nice.” Joongki sunbae compliments and takes a step back from Jiyoung. From my position, I can see Jiyoung’s face turn all red just like she get a sunburnt.

 

“I bet Shin Jiyoung have problem with her respiration.” Teased Ah-in. I laugh a little agreed with his comment. A silly thought across inside my head .. If I were Jiyoung, will I be as red as her? I know all the girls from other team have one same wish .. BE SHIN JI YOUNG. Not because of her pretty face or her nice body, but she being closed with Joongki sunbae.

 

And I wonder .. do I have the same wish as them?

 

I shake my head to throw away the silly thought. “I think I’m fine now, let’s practice Ah-in.” I start to stand up and walk together with Ah-in, near to the ring. I bring another ball f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter