Chapter Four

Unconditionally Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

The Beginning

 

For the first few second, I'm drowned to the deep dark brown eyes. He really does know to mesmerize other people, even maybe he doesn't realize it. I used to keep myself cool and not easy to be read or express my expression since I was a child. Nuh, but this man in front of me has become the first human kind affect me this much.

 

"Are you listening to me?" Huh?

 

"Sorry, what?" 

 

I slap myself inside my mind and back to the earth. His lips formed another dazzling smile, I stare at him blankly. What a gorgeous smile. He is .. perfect. Sh*t! I want to curse myself for being a fool like this

 

"I told you to come back to our tribune, there." He points the tribune direction.

 

"Stop your "private" activity here and gather with the group." 

 

I look at the source of the voice direction. It's Taehyun sunbae and his super duper sly smirk. 

 

WHAT THE ...

 

"Mianhaeyo sunbae." I quickly bow to him and start to run away. A few more steps to my club but I feel a strong grip pull me suddenly. I almost fell on my if there's no one hold me.

 

"Stop running, just walk slowly. Your ankle will become worst."

 

The most popular and handsome guy in university, holding my arm. Please read it carefully.

 

HE. HOLD. MY. ARM. IN. FRONT. OF. MY. CLUB.

 

THIS MAN JINJJA! I don't want to catch any attention from everyone. The boys look at me with their evil smirk and the girls look at me with their evil soul. I'm doomed. I quickly pull my arm from his grip, but he is way too strong for me.

 

"Uh, sunbae I think I can handle myself." I scratch my head with my free hand. I'm looking to my club direction, tadaaa still all eyes are on me. 

 

I want to bury my body from the world. It has the same feeling with being in front of the crowd.

 

I let myself being drag by this handsome stonehead man. Yeah, I let him. Just hate me everyone.

 

"Omoo, Hyung, how sweet. I almost cant believe myself! You're being kind to this little girl." Minsuk sunbae laugh out loud and it makes me burn and turn to red. Well, its not proper to say that I'm turn to red. I already red.

He send me his inaudible secret message ..

"Please prepare my free lunch for 2 months."

 

Poor me. It's not even my intention to get near with Joongki sunbae. I tried to get away from him but he hold me still in the place. I look at Jiwon' direction, I plead her to rescue me with my eyes. But, that little witch only shrugging her shoulder and laugh for my desperate.

 

I'll kill you, Kim Jiwon. I said inaudibly to her. Suddenly, I'm being pushed aside by someone. Lucky me, I'm not rolling to the ground like a fool.

 

"Sunbae, let's practice together. Kyungsoo and I have been waiting for you." Today's lucky girl, Shin Jiyoung fit herself between me and Joongki sunbae. I scan her expression, she's full with hope. A pretty smile formed on her lips, show her deep dimple. Talk about dimple, Hyunbin sunbae also has pretty dimple.

 

I'm a normal girl .. I can't help but fall to the dimple. AND YEAH PLEASE BACK TO EARTH SONG HYEKYO. MEH.

 

I look at Joongki sunbae, his expression is changed. No more smirk or sly smile. I think its the best time to go back to my group. Slow but sure, I'm taking steps to be away from Joongki sunbae while he's talking with Jiyoung.

 

"Hyekyo, I'm not done with you. Stay." Damn. I stunned, and turn my head slowly. My eyes meet his and I let out an awkward smile. His voice are slow, but full of confidence and order. I find myself follow his words unconsciously.

 

"Just go back and warm up first, Jiyoung-ssi. I already ask Kyungsoo to help you. Now get out from my sight." 

 

If I were Jiyoung .. I think I'm going to smack that handsome face. I will pull his hair hand throw him the basketball. Jiyoung only look at her feet, her eyes fill with tears but she tries so hard to hold it. 

 

And by the way ... he called my name informally and called Jiyoung formally. I can't help myself to be curious. I start to talk when Jiyoung is already few meters away

 

"Sunbae, I think you're too much!" I scold him. Well, I don't like his attitude, and I'm not kind of woman who will hold my own opinion. I'm spontaneous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter