Final Vroom Vroom Show...for now

The Universe Collided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is like my third time rewriting this last note because all of my previous notes were so sad and that's not how I want you all to remember me or TUC. This has been an amazing journey to me and hopefully to the readers as well. I didn't even have ships before this and now I'm a proper multifandom shipping trash...more like a dumpster really. And I've met so many wonderful people here, you all are so kind!!

 I really didn't expect much in the beginning because well it was a hodgepodge of ships and genres but... you guys gave this so much love and I am really thankful for that. Really this world has so many dimensions in my head like I could continue writing about this for the rest of my life but Time is really the culprit here. TUC was never meant to be an all encompassing 100 chapter fic so I hope you guys understand.  The ending is the way it is because well it is the best I could do with the time I have and also a lot of stuff is foreshadowing stuff for later. Maybe one day, when I'll rewrite this fic and make it super long.

I do have some regrets, now that I'm done writing I have new ideas and I could've done things differently but I am also super proud of what I have created! I have written short stories here and there but this is by far the most complex fiction I have written in my life!

There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter