Change

The Universe Collided
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amicitia, Glass Castle

Jisoo watched as Lisa and Ten left the planet through the port, there was a lot on her mind. Something that was brought up during her last talk with Eugene, her mentor, kept bothering her. She had been told about the final test she would have to take before she became an official leader of Amicitia the moment she had stepped on the marble floors of the Glass Castle, but it had never occurred to her that she would be the first among the four to go through it. Eugene had told her that the test could present itself at any time and could take any form, and Jisoo could do nothing to prepare for it. She was also told that after the test if Jisoo were to become a leader there would be some physical changes to the celestial mark she had on her wrist. A celestial being, whether they were born of a human parent or not bore a mark somewhere in their body. Humans misunderstood the mark as a birthmark but the celestials knew that a being with such a mark was one of them.

With uncertainties about the test, Jisoo went into the library where she saw Taehyung. Jisoo by nature was a curious being but something about Taehyung brought out her curiosity even more. He seemed to be a quiet person at first but how to put it, he was…charming. Honestly Jisoo had thought he was a bit weird at times but then again, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa had always said she was weird as well, so she wasn’t a very good judge of his character. Taehyung thought differently than any humans she had ever met so much so that any conversation they would have would turn a weird twist but Jisoo understood him completely as if they spoke their own language.

Jisoo sat down next to Taehyung feeling uneasy about the situation they were in, she hadn’t heard back from any of the three that had left and that made her worried. Taehyung spoke “I’m sure they are fine, they’re probably busy with everything they have to do”

“How did you know I was thinking about them?” Jisoo asked surprised. Taehyung shrugged “you looked like you were thinking about them”. Jisoo looked expectant for more explanation but got none. After a while she got up  and left the library unaware that Taehyung’s eyes followed her as well. Taehyung too was charmed by Jisoo, he couldn’t decide if he was attracted to her because of the false sense of safety Amicitia had given him or he was genuinely attracted to her for who she was, either way there were far more pressing things for him to think about right now.

………………………………..

Lisa and Ten were traveling in quiet when Ten spoke up “We should really talk about what happened that night”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” said Lisa feigning ignorance.

Ten looked at Lisa with his eyebrows raised, if she was going to pretend nothing had happened than he too could do the same. Lisa and Ten had never defined their relationship, they said they were best friends, but they were more than best friends and yet neither of them had ever confessed their feelings or done anything to take their relationship further. Ten was now beginning to have second thoughts. Maybe Lisa only thought of him as a friend and nothing more or worse, she only thought of him as a training partner.

Meanwhile, Lisa’s mind was preoccupied with something entirely different. She was very focused on the mission on hand. There were only few habitable planets that were known to celestials, and most of them if not all, were where the far right Warriors resided. Lisa and Ten would certainly be suspected if they were seen around those galaxies and that could foil the entire plan.

Little did she know that the Warriors were already keeping their eyes on Lisa and Ten.

They were close to the first planet that was on their list from the senate. The senate comprised of the members of the alliance of which Amicitia was the headquarter of, the Warriors that opposed the alliance, and other celestials in between. The senate’s list included planets that could be habitable for celestials but Lisa and Ten were looking for one that would suit the humans as well. As soon as they stepped on the planet, they could tell that something was wrong. Lisa looked around and all she could see was green grassland.

“This could work” said Lisa even though she had got an uneasy feeling. Ten nodded but he hadn’t even taken a full step when he fell to the ground unconscious, Lisa moved towards him but she too had fallen under the spell and passed out steps away from Ten.

…………………………

Amicitia, Glass Castle

Dark thunder clouds rolled over the Glass Castle as the sky turned pitch black, the stars hidden by the clouds were sorely missed by the celestials in Amicitia. Taehyung had just came out of the library when he was confronted with the view of a human that had turned into a monster. The human would have probably been around Jisoo and V’s age. He had dark brown hair, an angular face and a lean built. Taehyung was ready to attack him but stopped when she saw Jisoo come forward and talk to the human in slow whispers, for now Taehyung decided to watch with his weapon ready.

Jisoo hadn’t seen nor heard from Jinyoung after the letter, she had thought about him a lot and had missed him but had ultimately decided to move on, and now he stood in front of her looking as good as he did when he confessed his feelings for her. Jisoo took a few steps forward towards Jinyoung, just seeing him had made her so happy that for a few seconds she had forgotten about everything that had happened the past month.

“What happened? Why are you in Amicitia?” Jis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter