Hellfany vs Jessica still I love you

My crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!!!stay where you at!!JUNG JESSICA!!"

"Woah..yaa..yaa..hwang tiffany.calm down for God sake!!!I swear I didn't see anything at all!"

By the time jessica explaining she already been tackled down with hellfany.

"Awwhh tiff!!that's hurt!aww my back hurt!yah hwang!a/#^$& get up from my back!" Jessica already cursing like crazy because tiffany didn't let go her hand at back side with tiffany seat on her back while dragging her left hand  with pressure.

"Aha not that easy after what have you done missy!changing my clothes without my permission is absolutely unacceptable and not to tell that you are into women!!!how do you aspect me to believe that you didn't peak on me!"

"Ahhh argghh yah!!let go of my hand...Tiffany. .I. .swea..r I. .didn't lo...kkk OHMo my hand arghh"

"Tell me how much did you see!"

"Tiff I swear I only intend to change your clothes since you were messy and drunk!I don't have others intention towards you!TT_TTtrust me"

Thats when tiffany left jessica hand who been hurt and she swear she was blushing red because she was hoping jessica would say otherwise maybe she ask someone related like sunny or Yoona to be there to change her clothes and God why its have to be that jung!"

"Awww that's hurt tiff!!look I'm so sorry but really tiff I just wanted you to be okay and since I'm there and you were so drunk and err stin..ky o_O so I decided to change for you!I'm sorry for that!"

Again there was pillow hit her head."arrghh atleast you should call Yoona or sunny to come over and change goshh Its so embarrassing"tiffany keep hitting jessica with a pillow and throw few punches.

"Aww stop it tiff,you are hurting me..:( why you were embarrassing by the way???we are both women! unlessyoulikeme! 

"What???NO!why would I like you!gosh you are ert jessica jung!!"*hit*hit again

"Ackk I'm joking tiff!come on we both know you hate me...haha"*feel sad.

"No I don't hate you jessi, I thank you For being here for me and you are a very kind person.*suddenly hug jessica.I'm glad to have you by my side jessi. and I'm sorry for hitting you, it just im too shock that's all."

ohh she is such a bipolar person pheww that was close.*jessica thought while hugging tiffany back.never trigger a hellfany and jessica keep it in mind.

On the next day. 

Tiffany get a call from sunny.yeah sunny sure she was worried as hell since tiffany didn't respond to any  of the media and includes sunny herself.

"OH MY GOD STEPHENIE HWANG MIYOUNG!HOW DARE YOU IGNORE MY CALL AND MASSAGE!!!DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED AM I?"

tiffany had to remove herphone from her ears a bit because sunny was shouting!yeah she is mad and tiffany was at fault.how could she ignore her bestfriend.sunny was upset.

"Ohh bunny!mianhae:( I will meet you today " that's all she can say, because there is no point if tiffany spoke thru the phone for explanation without seeing sunny.she ask sunny to meet her at taeyeon secret cafe.

At taeyeon café. 

Tiffany head in inside the cafe after she found out it was famous thru website  and she didn't even know it was taeyeon who own this café until she saw that girl today.

"Ohhh taeyeon shi?"

"Ehhh tippany?oh what's bring you here?"

"You working here???"tiffany was shocked.

"Ahahaha no!I'm not working here fany ah.but*whispered to tiffany slowly.'I own this café! "

"You What???O_O??OWN..err? like it's your?omg taeyeon shi..that's cool!"

"Call me taeyeon..just taeyeon:)"

"Okay..taeyeon...hahaha it's such a beautiful c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter