We just become friends

My crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon saw Jessica that morning on her secret café.” ohh jess??how about yesterday after tiffany debut? Did you manage to see her?!”

“hahaha sorry taeyeon, yeah I did .so how’s your secret café going on??do you know you are doom if SM found out this café don’t you?”

“yeah-yeah so far its good and they didn’t find out yet I guess! So what’s bring you to my café earlier in this morning??is rare to see you wake up early! (^_^) did something happened?”

“arr yeah, I mean yes something happen yesterday.me and tiffany is now friends! Surprise, haha”

“what???how? she supposed to be mad with you don’t she? I mean you said it before haha”

“yeah, im surprised too, when I enter her room she was with that nickkhun guy, but he left us and I manage to talk with her after a few trial.she was mad at first! Then I use my great sica power to tamed that hwang*smrink.

“geezz, too much conceited with yourself don’t you? So what did you said until you both become friends?’

“simple, I just hug her and be sincere to her I mean all my words you know! I want to protect her taeyeon, and if you wonder why?then yes im in love with her!”

“hah!finally you admit it!!you are whip jess!hahaha but don’t you think is kinda sad that you both become friends and not lover?”

“I will win her heart soon!watch and see!no one reject Jessica jung honey!”

"But tiffany did=="didn't she?hahahah! Anyway stay a little longer here, I'm leaving soon because I have recording at 9am.yuri or Yoona might be here soon as I ask them to take care this café for a day since early they don't have any schedule today."

"Not necessary for you to said that rejection part taeng!=_=, I m leaving as well.tiffany invite me to buy some groceries for her home.thanks for the caramel coffee."

Yes tiffany ask jessica to acompany her today.how lucky she was eh.

Phone conversation 

Jess: hello tiff? Yeah I'm waiting for you down here.

Fany: oh my jess! Please wait a second I'm confuse to choose a dress!"

Jess: dressO_o? You mean you haven't getting dressed?and I need to stay down here like                how long tiff??T__T"

Fany: jess it's confusing to choose the outfit you know!just come up and give me some idea

Jess: what's ur apartment number??I'm coming up stairs.

Fany: No,9, third floor.

Jessica make her way to reach tiffany and soon she already at the front door.fuhh here we go...jess just walk in like a normal person and help her?!isn't it.

She rang the bell and wait for the door to be open."OHEY! !come in jess!!"tiffany invite her inside the house.jessica walk in nervously step by step.it's her first time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter