Apologies

My crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was ing worried about what just happened on the stage just now and she assume that was a bad news for tiffany and for her as well,she knew the reason why tiffany lose her balance with that wrong movement.

"Taeyeon I'm worried as hell! What if she hate me?my God I can apologies enough to make her pain go away for that embarrassing moment, and it's her first stage debut taeyeon ah!"jessica was upset and she wanted to apologise to tiffany and then maybe she will stay away at least from tiffany sight. 

"Relax jess...she will be fine and trust me it's not your fault for that . it's just happen and no one should be blame my dear"

"But still,maybe I shouldn't came here!let's go to the back stage, I wanted to check on her and make sure she is fine."

"But jess..don't you think it's not good for you to get back there now?tiffany may feel bad and avoid everyone for now, if you understand what I mean."

"I can't stay still when knowing what happened to her might be because of me taeng!I'm seeing her now so maybe you can go back home now and thank you for coming today"then she hugs taeyeon to get some courage to face tiffany soon.

While jessica was having some conversation with taeyeon, here  in the back stage one of the broken hearted girl is crying due to her mistake on stage.tiffany can't imagine tomorrow news that gonna be on air and all over the world about her failure on stage.she was hurt, embarrassed,most on the top is she MAD to certain Blondie after what she being thru.really really mad.when she was about to wipe another tears when tiffany heard some knock on her room door.great someone is here to bash me!she thought.

"Com..ming"she open the door to reveal a guy in front of her room.

"Nik..khun??"

"Hey...HI,  ermmm mind if I have some visit on you?"

"Arr...not at all oppa, please come in, what brought you here?" She asked while wiping her ugly tears and sniffing which makes nickkhun wanted to give a warm hug for this girl.

"Actually I been watching your..I, mean just now you know, and I feel sorry for you but hey that one is normal you know?"

"Normal??what you trying to say oppa? That me fall on the stage is a normal thing?who are you trying to convince?*tearing again.

"No,no fany ah...,look i know it's hard to accept it but it's already happened and im sorry for that and sure this gonna be hard for you and I just wanted.to* some noise on the door knob.interrupt his conversation.

Then the door been open revealing jessica standing in a shock expression when she saw nickkhun and tiffany there." Err sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter