It's hard to accept but I'm here

My crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ohmo...102 subscribers? ??I can't believe it..O_O but still thank you to those subscribe and comments and upvOTE this story...I might not be a great writer but I'm happy as long if this story make you flutter.^^

Continue. ...with chapter 5.

 

News about tiffany fell on stage is already spread all over Korea and she was numb.

"Aww how humiliating for her on first debut!"

"If I was her I might wanna kill myself or leave this country!"

They were rumors all around her and she just can't go anywhere or even leave her house.tiffany feel frustrated and she was tired as well.she keep rejecting all call from media and also SM.hearing this news won't make jessica feel good either.

Jessica try to reach tiffany phone but all she got was a voice mail as tiffany reject her call as well.

"aniya...aniya this can't be good...she must be all alone and frustrated.how could I get to her!"Jessica was thinking a way to reach that girl.

"Yoona ah, do you know how to reach tiffany???"

"Ohh?unnie?you mean tiffany unnie?I heard about the rumors go on and she wasn't come out from house 2 days ago, SM try to reach her as well but she ignore everyone including our company! pity her"

"Aishhh I'm worried now!she been rejecting my call and massage as well from yesterday!I told her that she has me to talk to or she can come to me when she need as friends!"

"Saying this now won't save anything Sica yaa..go and find her if you know her place."taeyeon said the best and jessica was fool.why didn't she think about that."Tiffany house?that's right why didn't I think of it before!I'm leaving taeyeon!Yoona! just tell my manager oppa if you girls saw him that I went to somewhere!"

"Good luck unnie!!"

Jessica remember her address previously. 3rd floor that's it.she went there before to shops with tiffany and after their conversation end tiffany been hiding because of the rumors around."wait for me fany ah"

tiffany was drunk this is her fifth bottles of soju she been drinking alone inside her apartment.what was she thinking? how do she confront the people around and why she have to become everyone attention??crazy people..it's just my first debut and what?they make it like I've made a big sin and why this people even bother to make it big deal about my reputation!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter