What is going on?

My crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica didn't expect this one is coming.tiffany agreed with her to sleep over.its like a dream now and all she wanted to do was straight away kiss the girl but she had her right mind so, yeah she just hope nothing gonna happen later when they sleep together.

After eating they both clean the dishes and jessica was offering tiffany her bedroom to sleep over and tiffany frown at her.

"Eh?I thought you ask me to sleep with you?"

*cough*cough."ehemm Hahaha eyy I was just kidding tiff!!it's not for real!common you can sleep on my bed and...and .

"And? ??what? alone?are you kidding me jung??common*drag jessica to her bed and slam the girlHere! !!now let's sleep jessi!I have to know my heart aren't we?"

*heart racing fast 

Jessica turn a few times until tiffany stop her.

"Jessi!!stop turning around so many time!!I can't sleep like this!'

Jessica stop spinning and when she open her eyes tiffany face was absolutely infront of her face.

Jessica gulping when she heard tiffany words

"Geezzz I didn't know ur face is this pretty!*blush

"Err Hahaha you being weird tiff!*turn around

"Jessi....*poke jessica back

"Yes tiff?*still didn't turn around

"Do you love me?"

Jessica didn't aspect this one either. she turn around to see tiffany face and she didn't know tiffany like to make surprise and that bold.

"Kiss me!"

"What???"Jessica was stunned

"Kiss me.. I want to make sure that this is real!that you love me!"

Jessica didn't want this gold  moment to fly away so she decide to kiss tiffany and when their lips is almost touching. *dup.. dup.both heart beat racing then  suddenly *door knock sound interrupt them.

*knock*knock

"Geezzz who the heck was it?"tiffany burst.

"I don't know!!"

"Why would people knock ur house late at night??"*piss off 

"I would see who was it." Jessica get up from her bed and ready to see who was knocking her house door at night.when she arrived she check thru the door peek and she was shocked. 

"goshh what is this girl doing here at my house at night????t tiffany was inside!"

Jessica hesitate to open the door then the girl knock again

Jessica pOV

.better not to open..but maybe she have something important right?but why at this time????okay maybe I just open and ask her.

end pov

jessica open her door and act normally"heyy Arrr hi Na..na what you doing here at this time?any important thing to said?"

"Jessica...Jung sooyeon..."SARANGHAE!!!*Kiss jessica in force mode.then they didn't know tiffany was standing behind them when Nana kiss jessica.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter