I will do anything for you

My crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys sorry for late update and yay I did update now and happy 10th anniversary to snSD same goes to jesssica

Here we go for next chapter....thanks for still reading this.

 

Jessica make a call to taeyeon regarding her unfortunate day today.

"Taeyeon!!!!yah!!!give me some idea or help to save my love  life now."

"Errr who's this? ???"someone not taeyeon answered the call...

"Eyy this is that midget phone aren't it?who are you????"Jessica burst in angry and after that she hear taeyeon voice.

"Yahh!!!how dare you call me midget?!what you want???"

"Who's that girl picking up your phone???"

"Really jess??she is a friend..so why would you call me out of sudden??"

Then jessica tell about tiffany.

"I think this is something that you need to figure out yourself and maybe I can help you where is her secret place when she is upset"

"God that should be great taetae!where is that secret place???"

"Her tree house nearby her house."

"Tree house???wow she is that childish?okay thanks for the info I would get her now!!"

"WAIT! do you know her house???"

"Yeah!!come on I stalk her for so long!@@ I be going now!"

"Geezzz weird couple I guess!"

 

 

Jessica run for her life.she didn't expect for tiffany to be angry and left her suddenly, hellya she work hard to get that angel and one girl can't be the destroyer for their love because no one can melt this ice princess other than hwang tiffany.

Jessica arrived below the tree house that been mentioned by taeyeon.it is near by her house lol.jessica smile in relief when she heard someone singing on top of the tree house.

how could she sing happily after left me hanging there in shock..aishhh this girl, I'm going to give her punishment for this.

Jessica climb on top of the tree house and peek her girlfriend."how cute"she thought when she saw tiffany pouting now and then while punching one of her totoro that jessica buy last week.I ."Aigooo poor that totoro should be jessica jung eh?

Tiffany was shocked when she heard that voice.and she turn around to see the owner with anger."Jung jessica!!!!how do you know I'm here and why?"

"Errr baby please I'm so sorry!!!"Jessica climb and try to get in but tiffany throw the totoro into jessica face makes that girl stumbling and almost fall if tiffany didn't catch her hand immediately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter