For the first time in forever

My crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

For the first time  she pass by me..she took my heart with her she should return it. how do I take it back?she is an angels.

I like her smile...her eyes that smile along, and I like tiffany hwang when I first saw her.that's my problem now that I have a crush with a girl!and tifany hwang is ing straight as a ruler.

END POV

"Yahhh Sica ya?yaa aishhh this day dreamer!"sooyoung shout loud to make jessica come back to reality. but nothing happened.she still spacing out.

Something flyover through jessica head."OWHHHCH my head!!!@/#&$$&/*YAH KIM TAEYEON!!!how could you!"Jessica give a dead glare. 

"Seriously Sica? this skinshin call for you until I heard it thru the corridor.you was thinking about her again is it?"*smrink

"I'm not!Kim taeyeon and stop saying I like her"she is nothing compared to me"jessica said in a cold tone.actually she regret saying that, because she is crazily in crush with hwang miyoung, she thought.

Then jessica walk away with mumbling."when will you return my heart..."

"She is falling in love!pabo..." taeyeon said while dragging sooyoung back to their studio. 

"Hey guys I heard a rumor about tiffany few days ago!"

"About what??"Jessica coldly ask.

"Ahhh that she just had a plastic surgery!!"

"Stop spreading rumors and I bet tiffany is pure Beauty! you guys is just jealous about the new Comer."than jessica left yuri and Yoona speechless.

"Wow did she just defense the Hwang? she is really in love with her than!"yuri said while laughing at Yoona. 

"Yeahhh we made it!thanks for the acting yuwri ahh!"Yoona said while enjoying teasing jessica while ago. 

When tiffany pass by jessica she always see that girl looking at her and that make tiffany wanted to ask her something, but she always endup passing by her and she thought maybe it wasn't important to ask a blonde girl why she keep staring at me right 

Tiffany wanted to talk with their trainees but somehow she couldn't make it just because this weird trainee that keep looking at her and that get on her nerves.

"Okay let's talk jessica jung.!"

"Did you talk to me?"

"Yes I'm and what's make you so weird is you keep looking at me like I steal something!"

"Yeah...I think I lost my personal  things!"

"Your personal things?what is it?

"I think I lost my heart and it was with you?"

"What???I think you lost your mind missy"

"I do....since you walk pass by me on your first day hwang tiffany! so give them back to me please!"

"You know what?your insane jessica jung and I'm sure we never gonna talk again!"

"Don't be so  sure.. be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter