Oolong Tea

Krisho
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But honestly how are you my mother when I'm older than you?", Minseok asked. "He been hoeing before he was even born", Jongdae said. "SHUT UP BEFORE I BRING THE WOODEN SPOON", Junmyeon shouted, tired of this devil-child. 

 

"Now this gotta be a joke, you're just making up to feed off from my fame and success", Yifan said to his supposed son. "Feed off your fame and success?? , you're bald and Chinese I don't need this bye", Wooseok stormed off from their failed father-son bonding. "Do not disrespect me like this if I really am your father, and I'm not even bald anymore!!", Yifan shouted back. 

 

"Seriously how many other kids have you even got I thought we were enough!", Chanyeol was stood behind him. "Yeah, Genghis Khan is shook!", Baekhyun added. "Look I don't know who that kid is but I promise you I am most certain he isn't my son despite our physical similarities", Yifan tried to reassure his children. 

 

Junmyeon was sat in the kitchen wearing a silk robe and his hair was in rollers while sipping oolong tea. "Baobei..", Yifan placed his hand on his shoulder. "I don't want to talk to you", Junmyeon pouted. Yixing sniggered. " I don't know what you're laughing at no one cares about you!", Yifan snapped at him. "Oh yeah you wanna bet?", Yixing GROWL(their best title track ahem)ed.

 

"Guys will you stop it!", Junmyeon stood in between the two raging bulls. "I know a way to make us all get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter