Reason #6

13 Reasons Why (I Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[3rd Person-POV]

Eli's mom arrived and rushed inside her room, "Oh my god..Eli what happened to you" she cried out while rushing to her side. Wonwoo, Sumin and Ju Hyeon greeted her mom and sat down after that. Wonwoo introduced the other two to her. "Mrs. Ahn, we found her at the rooftop.. she cutted herself." Wonwo stuttered. Mrs. Ahn sighed with tears in her eyes, "She's back to her old self again.. I thought she'll change when we moved here"

"I'm sorry to intrude but what happened to her in the past?" Sumin asked out of curiosity. Ju Hyeon nudged her arm and gave her a look. Mrs. Ahn snickered at the scene, "It's okay dear, well she was suicidal. Almost died.. It was scary. We let her to some help centre, she hates it. So, me and her dad decided to move here. We thought it was for her best and that she'll have good friends and change.. but .." she stopped for a while. The three teenagers listened to her focusly. "Is she doing great in school? Did anything happened to her?" Mrs. Ahn continued. The three students looked at each other before shaking their heads no. Mrs. Ahn sighed.

"Mrs. Ahn, don't worry. We will talk to her and help her" Wonwoo said and the other two nodded. "Thank you so much" she smiled at them gratefully.

-

[back to Eli's POV]

I squinted my eyes open and saw all white. I look to my right and saw my mom, Sumin, Ju Hyeon and.. Wonwoo?

"Where am I?" I asked. "Honey, you are in the hospital.." my mom answered with a worried look. "Eli! How are you feeling?" Sumin rushed to my side. "I'm okay Sumin dont worry" I pulled up my wrist and look at it. Stupid Eli

Wonwoo and Ju Hyeon went to my other side. Wonwoo looked at me, "Don't do that again Eli.." he warns me and Ju Hyeon nodded agreeing with him. "I'm sorry" I apologized. "Mom.. am I going to school tomorrow?" I looked at my mom, "No honey, you lost a lot of blood and need some rest"

My mom leaves for work and promised to come later after office hours. 'I'm going back home.. I don't have the mood to go to that ty school" Sumin rolled her eyes. "You comin bro?" Ju Hyeon asked Wonwoo but he shook his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter