Reason #11

13 Reasons Why (I Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and Sumin changed into our tank top and shorts, there was a knock on the door and Sumin went to open it revealing Jiwoo with her bags.

She smiled cheekily before saying, "Hey.. I asked for a change to this room and Mr. Kang allowed me to"

Sumin gave space to her so that she can come in, "Plus my roomate is hella annoying and loud" Jiwoo rolled her eyes.

-

We walked to the river and sat at the river bank, dipping our feet into the river. "I'm going in. How about you Eli?" Sumin and Jiwoo turned to me. I shook my head no and watched them enjoying themselves.

Someone pulled my hand towards the water and saw Wonwoo..shirtless. I quickly covered mt eyes, "What the hell Won"

He laughs and quickly put on his shirt, "Ok ok you can open your eyes now."

I slowly open my eyes and smacked him, "Come on! Don't be a "

"Tf did you say?!" I narrowed my eyes at him and eventually get into the water, "Now that's my girl!" he laughs. "Your girl?!" I snorted.

Jayoung suddenly came to us with an annoyed face, "Won-ah..I need to talk to you now" she shoot him a flirtarious look.

"Well there's your real girl" I smirked at him. "Psh..pleasee Eli. I could have better than her" he winked. I shook my head at him. A few distance away I saw Hankyung and Yejin holding something....a bra?

Well more likely my bra, "Oh " I mumbled. "Wait.. tf. Eli isn't that yours" Sumin came and whisper to me. "No sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter