Reason #2

13 Reasons Why (I Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up and got ready for school. I ate my breakfast and told my mom that I'll just walk to school since it's not that far from my house.

-

I walked towards my locker and people kept looking at me while pointing something at their phone screen. I stared at them suspiciously but decided to ignore it at the end. Sumin, Buffy and Jaeho came to me with a worried look.

"What's going on with you guys?", I asked them.

They look at each other hesitately before Sumin showed me a picture on her phone and that's when my whole pride crash.

"Nice lace bra you got there El", a guy shouted from a group of guys and they all snickered.

you Park Jimin

"I admit that looks hot but how the hell did that happened?!" Buffy said which startled me. Sumin smacked him on the shoulder and I glared at him while Jaeho just chuckled. I told them what happened yesterday outside the school's gate and Jaeho scoffed, "What a bastard"

I've heard that alot Jaeho

"Hey there lacy girl" Wonwoo suddenly appeared with his group of friends.

"Stop bothering her Jeon Wonwoo" Jaeho growled.

"Stop defending her Song Jaeho. She's just one of those s at school" Wonwoo smirked. Jaeho was about to punch him in the face but I stopped him from doing so. "Why did you post that Wonwoo?" I asked him my face burn with anger.

"It wasn't me but thanks to my man Mingyu for doing so" he said while patting the guy next to him. Oh.. so you're Mingyu huh? I was about to say something to him when one of his naughty looking friend shouted, "Hey guys! It's lacy girl!" and the whole group snickered followed by every single student in the hallway. They were 'woo-ing' and cheering at me while calling me names. I held my tears, it was humilating. My friends just stood there looking guilty. I looked around me unbelievablely and scoffed. I slam my locker shut and walked away. Sumin, Buffy and Jaeho stood there completely shocked and unabled to do something

They can and should have..

The students still called me names while some guys tried to grab my.. you know where. No one can stop this, no one dared to, no one will. Not even my friends.. Tears finally flow out but I wiped it because I know they're tease me more.

-

"El.. We're sorry about earlier..we just.. don't know what to do. They are unstopable" Jaeho explained. He looked at me in the eyes and that's when I feel some- No. I stopped myself from it because.. I don't want to get hurt again. I awkwardly looked away from him and said that it's fine and it's none of their fault. We were having lunch break like usual at the cafeteria when suddenly 7 guys sat next to us.

The one with the blonde hair looked at me and said, "Look it's the popular miss lacy" I rolled my eyes at him. "This miss lacy has a name and it's Elizabeth Ahn you er" I growled at him. I heard he said 'fiesty'.

"We meet again Eli" ..Changkyun I ignored him completely. He switch places and sat next to me, bringing his arm around my shoulders. I shrugged his arm off of me and shot him a devilish look. " off Changkyun"

He laughed and me, "Second day of school and you're a hot stuff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter