Reason #13

13 Reasons Why (I Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eli's mom alongside with her friends are all visiting her today. Her mom sat next to her and held her hand. The past few days, she did not show any sign of conciousnes. Her friends and family constantly visit her every single day, hoping that she will wake up soon.

Sumin sighed, "I miss her" and wipes a tear that fell down her eye. Jiwoo hugged her and felt the same.

Eli's finger twitched and her mom said in a panick tone, "I think she's gonna wake soon..he fingers just twitched"

Eli slowly opens her eyes and squint at the brightness of the room, "Where am I?" her voice cracked. Her dad who was on the other side of her handed her a cup of water, she sat up comfortably and drank it. Her father then went out to call the doctors.

All of them went out from the room because the doctor wants to do a checkup on her. Few minutes later, the doctor came out and gave a signal to her parents to talk in private. The remaining human beings looked at each other in confusion, "What do you think happened to Eli?" Buffy asked them. "She's gonna be fine..Don't worry" Wonwoo convinced them.

-

"What is it doctor?" Mr. Ahn asked the man in white coat. The said man sighed and took off his glasses, he looked down for a while before returning his gaze back up to his patient's father. "I'm afraid to say that your daughter has amnesia... she doesn't even remember her own name."

Mrs. Ahn gasped and covered to prevent herself from crying out loud. Her husband came to her and hugged her.

They went back to the others a while later and informed them what happened to Eli. They couldn't believe what was told to them so they went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter