Reason #1

13 Reasons Why (I Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh " that was the first word I said the moment I wake up. "I'm gonna be super late..damn it" I muttered under my breath and rushed to the bathroom.

-

"For God sakes, Eli! We're going to be late so faster please!" Mrs.Ahn shouted from outside. I grunted and rushed outside. A few moments later, we arrived at my new school. "Bye mom! See you after school." I kissed my mom's cheek and walked towards the school entrance. Damn.. this school is huge.. I sighed and entered the school. Once I entered the hallway, I was lost. I looked around me, some of them were minding their own business, some were gossiping and some were looking at me while talking in their respective groups. I sighed and just stood there. I felt a tap on my left shoulder so I turned my head towards the person. "Oh.. Hi there.." I stop to look at her name tag, "Baek Sumin.. nice to meet you" I smiled to the girl. Sumin smiled widely at me, "Hye! You must be the new girl am I right?" I nod. "You're cute" she giggled "Come follow me!" and then she dragged me to only God knows where..

 

"We're here!" she said cheerfully. Principal's Office..oh.. Sumin ushered me to go in and of course I enter the principal's office. I came out with my new schedule and my locker pin. "Which locker you at?" she take a look at my locker number and her expression changed. "Why?.. Is there something wrong?" I was nervous while staring at her. She rolled her eyes, "Oh great.. you got a locker next to that " ?.. I was confused. Sumin looked at me and in a second her expression changes to a cheerful one, "Don't worry! You'll know who he is later. Now let me see which class you're in", she winked at me. "I heard you're from Melbourne?" she asked loudly.. I sighed internally Here comes that one cheerful person at school..

 

Turns out, me and Sumin have the same class together. The form teacher asked me to wait outside until she calls me to come in. A head pops out from the door, "Miss Elizabeth Ahn, you can come in now" she said with a smile on her face. I smiled back at here and walked in. No lie. I was nervous. "You may introduce yourself and by the way you can call me Mrs.Kim" she smiled while gently pushing me forward. I looked up and met a deep dark eyes that belongs to a cold looking boy. I gulped and averted my gaze from him. "Uh.. Hey, I'm Elizabeth Ahn Seulhye. You can call me Eli. Nice to meet you and hope we can be friends" with that I bow and smile awkwardly. "You're from Melbourne right!" a boy shouted from the back of the class. I nod awkwardly. "Okay enough Yugyeom. Now, Eli you can sit next to Sumin. Baek Sumin raise your hand please" Mrs.Kim calls for Sumin and she raise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter