Reason #12

13 Reasons Why (I Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I think I'm gonna change my style of writting maybe only for this chapter since it's hard to use Eli's POV at the moment. Hope it is fine by you all~

Wonwoo ran towards the direction where Eli went but found no track of her, "The she went to" he mumbles to himself. Changkyun and the others catch up on him while panting hard, "You damn fast man" he looked up before continue, "Where is she?" he asks Wonwoo. Wonwoo shrugged.

"Uh guys.. I think that's Eli" Jiwoo pointed somewhere towards the river, where a girl is slowly sinking. " I can't really swim that far" Changkyun cursed and Wonwoo sigh.

"I'll go to her" someone said, Sumin turned and saw Jaeho, "Well great er" she rolled her eyes. Jaeho ignored her and went to save Eli. He swam towards her with all his might. He pulled her up and scoop her on his arms, "I'm sorry Eli" he whispers guiltily. He puts her on his back, placing her hands on his neck and gripping it tightly. Afraid that she might fall. He moved slowly with the weight of her at his back to the shore.

He place her down on the ground and panted, "Thanks bro" Buffy pat his back with a smile. Sumin crouch down next to her and check her pulse, "She's still breathing but it's shallow"

Wonwoo crouched next to Sumin and nudge her away softly, "Let me handle this"

He took a deep breath and place his hands on the middle of Eli's chest and push it hard and fast. He tilted her head to the back slightly, pinches her nose shut and place his mouth over her's to deliver breaths. Whwn she doesn't respond, he panicked and do it again and again.

"Won that's enough" Changkyun place his hands on Wonwoo's shoulder to stop him, "No..no..no.. s-she must wake up"

"Wonwoo..it's better to call the ambulance to pick her up. You need to calm down" Mr. Kang said before glancing at Mrs. Kim, signaling her to call the ambulance.

Sumin and Jiwoo volunteered to company Eli to the hospital along with Mrs.Kim and the others stayed behind. However the camp is still going on.

-

They arrived at the hospital and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter