Reason #5

13 Reasons Why (I Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up that morning, not feeling very well but still decided to go to school. I opened the door and saw Wonwoo standing there with a cheerful smile. I smiled back at him and he asked, "Are you okay? You don't look fine"

I wave my hands at him saying that I'm fine and we walked to school together. We arrived a bit late and rushed to our class. Even Sumin asked whether I'm fine or not but like always I said I was fine Do I look that bad. "Miss Ahn, you are called to the office" our teacher called out for me. I sighed and got up.

When I reached there, the principal looked at me very seriously. I sat down and avoid her stare, "Miss Ahn did you do what I told you?"

I looked up and nodded, "Of course Mrs. Lee", she looked at me suspiciously. "But Changkyun said you didn't"

I stared at her shocked, "Mrs. Lee I did tutor him and went to his house! Believe me!" I almost shouted. She shook her haid, "I'm sorry Miss Ahn, but I need you to go for detention and maybe I'll cut down some of yout marks for the upcoming exam. From now on, you should just tutor Changkyun after school at the library, I'll checked up on you guys. To know that you really did your job"

My mouth agape, "But Mrs. Lee! You can't just cut my marks! I really DID tutor him!" I shouted angrily. After realising my actions, I bowed my head saying sorry. She dismissed me and I swear I almost cried. Changkyun you er.

-

"I heard Miss Australia got detention" some girls giggled, whispers surround the school. I ignored them and continued my way towards someone. They were acting sweetly and I almost gagged at the scene. "Jaeho" I blurted out. The both of them stopped what they are doing and looked at me, "Oh Eli! Wassup" he greeted me. I scoffed and took out something from my pockets, "Here, your spec." I handed it out to him. He refuses to take it, so I took his hand and place it on his palm before walking away.

After that I went to the cafeteria and saw that certain someone who ruined my grades and reputation. "Hey Changkyun and friends" I looked at them one by one with a smirk on my face. I took his drink, "Oooh, what's this? Can I have some?" without waiting for his reply, I took a sip from his drink. "Damn taste kinda good, but it's better if you're with it" With that I pour his drinks on him. Now everyone was looking at me.

Changkyun cursed under his breath while glaring at me, "What you wanna fight?" I challenge him. "You're not worth my fight Eli" he groaned. He stood up and I pushed him, "You er! What did I ing do to you. You ruined my grades, my reputation and now w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter