Reason #4

13 Reasons Why (I Love You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner, I walked to Changkyun's house with a blue feeling. I really don't want to do this.

I arrived at his place and rang the doorbell. I heard shouting before he opened the door, "Hey there lady" he winked. I rolled my eyes at him and he gave way for me to come in. I greeted his mom politely and she had a shocked expression while staring at me, "Oh Seulhye is that you", she came to me and suddenly hugged me How does she know my Korean name...

I heard Changkyun groaned, "Mom" he excuse himself and his mom from me and went towards the kitchen. "Well..that was weird" I muttered. I heard loud whispers at the back but I decide to ignore it.. I can't help but feel curious. What are they talking about..

His mom invited me for dinner but I decline politely saying I've ate dinner at home. Changkyun asked me to wait in his room upstairs so I did. I went inside his room and sat on the edge of his bed. I looked around his room and saw a photobook on his table. I slowly got up and went to look at it. The cover looks pretty..

I opened the photobook and look at the pictures.. his childhood pictures. Then, I came across a picture of him and a little girl.. This girl looks familiar.

It wrote there Changkyun & Seulhye

There's a note at the back of the picture, out of curiosity I took it out. "Eli what the are you looking at!" Changkyun's voice shook the hell outta me. I quickly place it back inside and said sorry. "You know this is invading my privacy right" he said looking angrily at me. I said sorry a few times before he stopped me. We took out our books and start to do our homeworks. We moved to Maths and I teached him how to count ths and do that maths .

While he was doing his Maths, I took out a novel and read it. I sighed and looked at him, "Uhm.. Changkyun. Can I ask something?" he hummed still focusing on his work. "How did your mom knew my Korean name?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter