True Love

Spell Us

Mina wakes up from her deep slumber and stretches. A smile carves on her face as she remembers what had happened to her for the past few months. Hirai Momo had opened a new chapter in her life. She painted it, decorated it, and decided to live in it. Not that Mina’s complaining, she was, is and would be happy for the new presence in her life.

 

_________

 

Hirai Momo wakes up with a loud thud and a searing pain on her forehead, nose, stomach and her knees; she fell from her bed, face first. Never the less, she had a smile on her painful face. An image of a certain girl popped into her head and Momo can’t help but to giggle since her stomach is filled with butterflies, forcing their way out. “Creepy.” Hana muttered beneath her breathe as she looks at Momo’s silly act.

 

________

 

“Guess who ?” A pair of hand covers Mina’s eyes. Momo is back hugging Mina’s head as Mina is playing Scrabble with Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon as practice for their next upcoming tournament. “Momoring ?” Mina has a smile plasters on her face as she inhale the sweet scent of vanilla from the latter.

 

“10 points for Myoui Mina !” Momo exclaims and she kisses Mina’s cheek to which cause the latter blush. Momo then proceed to side hug Mina on the couch as she looks at Mina’s rack and the board in front of them. Momo is showing excessive amounts of PDA such as pinching Mina’s nose, or nuzzle her nose at Mina’s neck. “Gross” Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung grumbles as the scrunch up their face in order to annoy the lovey-dovey couple in front of them. 

 

Mina had been the best thing that had happened to Momo and she intended on keeping that way. She is not scared of expressing her affection. She is insecure since lately, people had been confessing to Mina and luckily Mina rejected them all. When Momo heard about this, her usual smile was upside down for a whole week until Mina reassured her that she rejected them all. Momo’s still a freshman in love and she was scared that she would bored Mina. 

 

As for Myoui Mina, she finally can call Momo as hers. She had been waiting for too long and she had went through bitter and sweet experience. Thanks to her persevere self, she finally had Momo in her embrace. She is not the one who adores skinship but when it comes to Momo, she would let the latter do anything to her. She sure adores Momo’s touch on her skin. She loves Momo’s voice ringing in her ears and she wishes that she would never get bored by the voice.

________

 

“And with the final calculation, we had our Scrabble Master and it is Hirai Momo from St. Mary Institute.” Hirai Momo proudly walked up the steps to take her trophy and the check for winning the national competition. “Coming short of 4 points, it is Myoui Mina everybody, again from St. Mary Institute.” Mina shyly walked up the steps to receive her prizes and she stands next to her one and only Hirai Momo. Momo is looking at her with proud in her eyes to which Mina shows her famous gummy smile at her girlfriend.

 

“The winner and the runner up will represent the nation in The International Scrabble Championship in June this year ! Give them a round of applause.” Mina and Momo was shocked at the revelation since the international would be held at the States. This means free vacation abroad and both of them squeal in excitement as they exit the stage.

 

Momo is embraced by her family. “Good job there kiddo.” Hana ruffles her sister’s hair. Mr and Ms Hirai are both proud and at the edge of crying since their little child would represent the nation in the States.


Mina also is embraced by her family. They couldn’t believe it their precious daughter would travel abroad to compete in one of the things that she loves the most (other than ballet of course). When Momo approaches the family, the Myouis congratulate her and speaks to her. “I would entrust my daughter to you Momo-chan. Take good care of her there since she is a cry baby who would miss her parents.” This cause a red tint to appear on Mina’s cheeks. “Mama stop it. You’re making fun of me in front of my girlfriend.” Mina has her head hang low as she speaks.

 

“Oh, when you’re alone there, don’t do naughty stuffs eh ?” Papa Myoui teases the couple which makes both of them blush so hard making even the tomato jealous. “Otou-san ! How could you make a joke of that in here ?” Mina shouts while the Myouis, including the Hirais laugh out loud.

 

________

 

The clock almost strikes midnight and Mina is beside Momo, watching the night sky. After the competition, they go to Momo’s house to celebrate and Mina wants to have a sleepover at the Hirais, together with Momo.

 

“What would happen if we don’t meet at the inter-school ?” Mina interrupts the silence as she ponders upon the beauty of the galaxies. Even though it’s dark and have no ends, there is something beautiful about it Mina wishes that it would just Momo and her into the abyss of nothingness.  

 

“We would meet again in the next competition. Wherever you are, I will always find you and love you Myoui Mina.” Momo kisses Mina’s head which is situated beneath her chin as Mina is has her head on Momo’s chest, listening to the heartbeat of the older girl. The silence of the night is comforting and flashbacks play in their head.

 

The memories of playing Scrabble with Mina when they were still kids. The memories of riding bicycles with Mina on her back and when they almost crashed into a tree. They also remember about the moments when they lost contact with each other and they felt a squeeze on their heart and tears fell from their eyes at the thought of the missing part in heart. The moment during the scrabble tournament also flashes before their eyes and the best part is the memory of them standing at a cliff overlooking the seaside as they confess their love to each other. The feeling of Mina’s lips never left Momo’s memory so does Momo’s on Mina’s lips.

 

“Momo, I love you.” Mina mutters and closes her eyes.

 

“I love you too Mina.” Momo replies as she caress the latter’s head. The scene is too perfect and she wishes that Chaeyoung is there to capture the moment. She would gladly hang it in her room and she wishes that Mina would love until eternity. Even until the afterlife.

 

A gust of wind blows at them. The tranquillity of the night makes the best soundtrack for that moment. “I’ll always love you Myoui Mina.” Momo drops her head on Mina’s own and give her a gentle kiss. When she pull away to lean on her pillow, she manages to steal a glance at the latter and she notices that the girl is smiling. By a heartbeat, she manages to catch her love mouthing ‘always’ and she smiles before letting sleep pull her into the dreamland.

 

________

 

“Do your best Momo-chan, Mina-chan !” The group is all there at the Incheon Airport to send them off. Their parents are also there. “Remember Momo-chan, take good care on our little Minari !” Mrs. Myoui reminds her. “Remember Mina-chan to always feed our glutton Momoring.” Mr Hirai shouts as waving their hands at the couple. “Kick their President and have your name engrave at the school’s hall !” Chaeyoung shouts at them followed by words of encouragement from the others.

Momo and Mina can’t contain their smile as they get on the escalator, going down. They wave and wave until their friends and family are out of their sight. After going through the check up and customs, they decided to seat for a while since their flight is not until another 30 minutes.

 

After 15 minutes of pure coffee and magazine, they were called to board the plane. When Momo stands up, she notices that Mina is still sitting down and sweats formed on her forehead. Momo knows what is wrong and smiles warmly.   

 

“T-to be b-blunt Momoring, I’m a-afraid of p-p-planes.” Mina stutters at Momo. The latter just sticks her hands out and signalling Mina to take it. “I know, I can’t make you lose your fear but all I know is I can hold your hand all the way. I wouldn’t let anything happen to you, Trust me Mitang.”

 

Mina looks up at the Hirai Momo in front of her and grabs her hand. “Let’s go.” Momo smiles at her and instantly, Mina smiles and stand up. Her heart has decided that she will follow Momo everywhere she goes, and she wouldn’t stop because she believes that Momo is her one true love.  

 


A/N : Annyeong yereobun. Finally the story had come to an end. I had fun writing this story and I really really really appreciate the subscribers and the comments. I'm your author adamshaniz, and until next time.