Rooftop

Beautiful Mess

What am I gonna do with all these free time? Library? Nah. It's too early to torture my brain cells. 

I don't know a single person here so, what now? 'Just get out of the room first.' My subconscious told me. Being alone really makes me crazy.

The classrom was in the first floor so I was suddenly curious of what the top floors looked like. Second floor, third floor, fourth floor until I got to the rooftop. This was the moment I realized how neat and beautiful this school is. Made me smile for no reason. The rooftop is mostly empty. No chairs. No paint. Purely cement. It's plain but being in here is refreshing. Makes me feel like it's time to have a new start. I went to the edge and raised my hands. 

"DAMN YOU,  ERIC! I'M BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU" my screaming was interrupted when I heard someone talk. 

"The hell are you doing?"

"Oh, shoot," I should've checked if there's someone behind. This is so embarassing.

I looked at where the voice came from. It was blondie. She was behind the door of the rooftop. No wonder I didn't saw her. 

"I'm sorry," I apologized even though I don't know what I'm asking forgiveness for. 

I was waiting for her to say something but all I got was a girl who stood up, passed by me and got out of my sight.

'What the hell? She did it again'

Obviously there's something wrong with her but I really have the urge to follow her

"Snap out of it," I told myself and the next thing I know.... I was following her.