Alley

Beautiful Mess

I was following her. 

What in the world am I doing?? Why am I following her? I'm starting to feel like Sherlock Holmes. And it's actually thrilling. Come to think of it, I never stalked, no scratch that, I never followed a person before in my life. This is insane. Wait. I think I'm insane. Why am I thrilled by this? A deep sigh is once again let out. 

"Well, it's better than doing nothing, right?" I told myself. 

I kept a safe distance. Not too far and not too close. Just enough to not let her notice that I was following her. Just where is she going? She walked down the stairs, through the parking lot and out of the gate. 

"Where is she going?" I once again asked myself

We're getting far away from school. I mean, is she planning to skip classes cause I'm not. That's it. I'm going back. 

'But don't you want to know her?' Stupid subconscious. Okay, just 10 more minutes. 

After minutes of walking she turned left into an alley. 'Oh shoot, I might lose her. And skipping class would be wasted.' 

I walked faster to catch up to her and when I turned left into the alley someone pinned me against the wall. 

"Why are you following me?" omg. Her face is too close.

I'm sooo busted, "who's following you? I'm not."

"Really?" she asked?

"Yes." I confirmed

"I've been walking around this neighborhood for the past twenty minutes. Didn't you notice?" she said. I looked around and realized. 

What the heck? How can I be so ignorant. I just realized that she's been circling around this neighborhood. What the hell is wrong with me. I really must be crazy. 

"I'm sorry. I was just curious," I apologized. Wait.... She's still pinning me against the wall, "Do you mind? Our position is kind of awkward."

"I didn't mind it when you were following me. So what makes you think that you have the right to ask me such thing?" her face drawing near as she talked

"Okay, okay!" I exclaimed. I closed my eyes and faced to my right. "Sorry."

. . . . . Why is it so quiet. "Are you still there?" I asked. My eyes still closed. I took a peek and saw no one. She's gone. Again. Maybe she's a ghost?! Oh. Dear lord, I hope not. 

I walked out of the alley and there I saw her. Walking cooly with her knapsack strapped on her right shoulder. 

A smile slowly formed on my face.. "what a strange girl."

----

A/N: I apologize again for any wrong grammars. I hope you enjoy the first few chapters.