Chemistry

Beautiful Mess

It's the third class of the day and guess what? I'm running late. Apparently, my stupid watch stopped working. 

I cursed silently at the sight of the teacher when I got to the room, "Sorry, I'm late," I apologized

"What is this?" the teacher said "You're not in high school anymore. Just proceed to your seat if your late."

"Sorry again, Ma'am" I can feel the students eyes on me. This is so embarrassing.

"Go sit at the back," the teacher commanded.

I proceeded to the back just as I was told and saw one vacant seat, besides blondie. She's looking at me vaguely. I'm guessing we have the same schedule. I saw her in physics class earlier, too. Oh, how I wish Wheein is here. I like her a lot. She's fun to be with. 

"So, as I was saying," the teacher spoke, "Chemistry has two units. One for lab and one for lecture. We will be taking them simultaneously. Some days will be allotted for lab works and some days for lecture. Now the person who you're sitting with will be your lab partner, understood?"

"Yes," the students responded

She continued on with the class requirements and told us the grading system, "Okay, I'll be dismissing you early because we have nothing to do. Class dismissed."

Chatter filled the room as soon as the teacher dismissed the class. I'm surprised that blondie isn't leaving yet. It's a good thing 'cause I want to talk to her about the requirements needed for the lab.

I waited until all of our classmates leave before talking, "Uhm, I don't know what to call you because I don't know what your name is but since we're lab partners, can we please talk about the requirements?"

"Give me a list. I'll buy everything," she stood up shortly after, "Give it tomorrow." she started walking towards the exit but I ran to stop her.

"Can you just stop for a minute," I'm getting really pissed off with her, "Why can't you take your walls down and be my friend? We'll be together for a whole semester," my voice sounded really annoyed.

She looked at me with cold eyes, "Why can't you just fu*kin' leave me?" she's saying intense words but her voice is not raising which is scarier for me, "Who the hell are you to barge into my life?"

"You have to deal with it," okay, my voice is really starting to raise, "I'm not stopping until you and I become friends. I'm gonna do everything I can to break that wall of yours that you keep putting up."

"What if I stopped you," the look in her eyes turned from cold to daring.

"I bet you can't," I said with full confidence. I even raised my chest a little to show how confident I am, "Try me!"

"Okay," she also said with full confidence

She took a step forward and the next thing I know I was pinned on the wall and there were soft lips pressed against mine.

To my surprise I pushed her away, "What the hell?!" I said while holding my lips.

She leaned on the table behind her and smirked, "The list. Tomorrow," and with that she left the room.

What on earth did just happen? I kissed a girl? I kissed a girl?!!!! Never in  a million years have I imagined kissing a girl except for my mom. Does she kiss everyone who wants to become close to her to get them out of her sight? Well, one thing is for sure. I'll definitely avoid her starting tomorrow.

-----

A/N: To all the readers, I was just wondering if you think the pacing is too slow. This is on the spot writing. All I have is the beginning and the ending and I'm thinking everyday of what I'll write next. I hope you can comment on your opinions. Thank you.