Sixth

Would you be mine?

 

Being the only daughter of one of the most influential and well-known family in the whole world is the best thing a person could have ever imagine in their life. Because one,you can do whatever you wanted to do in your life. Second,you can buy everything you like. Third,everyone will respect you. Fourth,you can enjoy life without worrying about any financial problem. And lastly,you can control everything.

 

Everyone wanted to have this kind of living except for one person and her name is Kim Yeri.

 

Yeri never ever wanted to live a life like this. This is not the life she planned to have. All she wanted is to enjoy her life being a teenager.

 

But because she's the heiress of the Kim's Corporation everything were already planned for her including the arrange marriage thing which happened out of her consent.

 

This is unfair. Everything is unfair for her. She haven't even given a chance to decide for her own life or for her future. 

 

Why does she need to do all of this?

Why does life became so unfair and rude to her?

 

 

"Would you mind to tell me again,Winston why am I doing this?" Yeri hissed on her earpiece that her butler given to her as her eyes narrowed unto the girl who was walking on the hallway towards the shower room.

 

[Because you need to find out if Ms.Saeron Kim is your fiance or not,young lady] 

 

 

Yeri scoffed "But your my butler. Your supposed to do this work!" She half yelled,half whisper

 

 

[But young lady,you know that I can't do that]

 

 

"And why you say so?"

 

 

[Because I'm a boy. If I step inside the girl's shower room what do you think they will think of me? That I'm an indecent guy!]

 

 

"Oh aren't you?" Yeri mocked as she saw the girl who was about to step inside the shower room

 

 

She hears a groaned followed by a long deep sigh on the other line. 

Her butler was starting to lose his temper. That was Yeri thought. This happened everytime anyway so she must know if Winston was starting to try his best to maintain his patience or he was starting to lose it. Well,Yeri can't blame him. Because truth to be told,Yeri is a complete definition of spoiled bratty. She was stubborn and blunt. An attitude that were really hard to handle and deal of.

 

 

[Let's end it here. I''m begging you,young lady just for once don't  make things hard for the two of us. I know you don't want to do this but this is the only way to find out if she is your fiance or we need to crush out her name on the list] Winston beg wholeheartedly starting to feel hopeless on their situation.

 

 

It was  a moment of complete silence. Winston didn't heard anything coming from the other line. His heart were starting to beat beyond normal. He feels the fear and nervousness especially when the last word Yeri's dad said to him flashes back on his mind.

 

 

Make sure you will ended up succesfully this time,Winston or else you know what will going to happen 

 

 

The older man's deep and husky voice echoed inside Winston's ears causing him to shiver.

 

 

"You owed me for this" Yeri's voice snap him out of his thought. He was about to talked back when Yeri suddenly ended the call.

 

 

Oh Crap! 

 

Winston feels a sudden rush on his body. He knows something will going to happen. He should expect this to happen. His master is a satan in disguise,so he was one hundred percent sure that she has something fishy running in her mind right now and that made Winston worry,not for her master but for himself surely it's either they will be reported to guidance counselor office or they will be sent back to U.S right away after this.

 

 

No way!!

 

 

He was running faster than he could ever imagined feeling his heartbeat racing inside his body because of nervousness and tiredness.

He arrived infront of the shower room. 

Catching his breath before slowly gripping the door knob. He feels his heartbeat races again. 

The doorknob click indicating that he successfully open the door.

 

Don't. Please. Don't  He chanted inside his head before he fully open the door of the shower room.

 

The door slowly hung open.

 

 

Winston's jaw instantly drop open as his eyes almost popped out of it's socket in too much surprise. He suddenly felt the world around him stop that he could no longer move on his spot in too much embarrassment

 

There, standing infront of him are groups of young girls wearing only a towel to covered their body who were looking at him with a surprise expression on their faces.

 

 

You little spoiled brat satan!

 

 

But before Winston could ever uttered a word to apologize,a loud shriek echoed along the room followed by different things hitting his face and body. 

Afraid of getting more abused,Winston shield his arms around his body to avoid the bunch of things hitting him.

 

 

"ERT!!!"

 

"Ah!!KIM YERIM!!!" Winston shouted before a hard fist hit his face and knock him down

 

 

Meanwhile, a girl wearing a wider grin on her face walked silently along the hall. Shaking her head before putting her earphone inside her ears.

 

 

***

 

"Class,I have a special announcement,so you better listen carefully because I will only say this once" their teacher started before leaning a little on the side of the teacher's table" Since tommorrow is weekend,I will give you a bring home paperworks for you to work on during your weekend rest" he added but earning a loud groaned from the class

 

"Don't worry class,I will make it easy for you this time. The bring home paperworks will be done by pair. We'll going to paired you up and by monday one of you will going to present your work infront. "

"Alright,so the advance paperworks is your going to write your own literature"

 

A loud groaned echoed again inside the room but the older man just continued with his words and ignored the complained coming out from his student's mouth.

 

"Our concept will all about Love since it is very common topic for the millennials like you. Now,to start up,your going to pick a colored paper inside this bowl. Whoever get the same colored paper will be partners. So,let's start now!" 

 

Despite of their complained,the class were given no choice but to obliged with what their teacher want. They started to fall in line and pick their colors inside the small bowl before going back to their respected seats again.

 

After more than a minute,everyone were already got their colors.

 

"Alright! Now,you may find your partners and start discussing for your plan" He said

 

Everyone did what is told,they started roaming around the room to find their partners

 

"Irene"

 

"Hmm?" Irene answered in a hum before lifting her head up to face the latter

 

"What color did you get?" 

 

"I got blue. You?" 

 

"How bad" 

 

"Why?" Irene knitted her brows before giving Seulgi a confuse look

 

Seulgi raises a color red paper infront of Irene with a hint of dissapointment on her face

 

"Looks like were not partners" Seulgi frown

 

Wanted to ease the frown on the latters face,Irene gently press her fingers on Seulgi's forehead which surprises the latter a bit but when Irene flashes her sweetest smile to her she finally give up and relax herself on the comfortable warmth that caresses her forehead

 

"There's always a next time,Seul. And...it's not a big deal anyway,it's not like everything will ended up here just because we didnt became partners in one of our class"

 

"Yeah,sorry I just overreacted" Seulgi apologized with a smile on her face

 

Irene nodded her head before withdrawing her hands from the latters forehead.

 

"Did you find your partners already?" Seulgi asked her as she roamed her eyes around the room

 

"No,I haven't yet" Irene answered before placing her books under her table

 

"I think I already found her" Seulgi said calling Irene's attention

 

"Where?" Irene asked

 

Seulgi didn't answered verbally instead she just pointed her fingers to a certain direction

 

Irene followed it with her gaze until her eyes landed on the familiar figure who was doing her usual routine which is sleeping during class hour

Irene heave a long deep sigh

 

 

Looks like faith is really tricking on me

 

 

 

***

 

 

"W-wait!" Irene called out before rushing next to the latter who was already walking on the hallway

 

The latter swiftly turn her head on her direction as she stop on her trance

 

Irene catches her breath first before lifting her head up to face the latter

 

"H-hi" Irene started 

 

Wendy just raises her brows as she give Irene her usual boring look

 

"Ahm.. I just want to inform you that...ahm I'm your partner for the..you know..the bring home paperworks in our English class if you didn't know" Irene stammered as she started to grip the hem of her shirt in nervousness which she doesn't really know why she's feeling it right now. 

 

It almost happened everytime she was facing Wendy or talking to her. Whatever the reason? She's still couldn't find out why.

 

"Ok" Wendy answered nonchalant before continuing on her trance

 

"What..?" Irene uttered in disbelief before following Wendy behind.

 

Grabbing the latters forearm to stop her again

 

"Yes? "

 

"I was thinking if we could make a plan for our paperwork" she said 

 

Wendy remained silent for a while. She just kept her gaze on Irene. 

On the other hand,Irene felt melted again because of the gaze the latter is given to her so she absentmindedly take a step backward,unfortunately her back suddenly hit a cold things and then that when she finds out that she has been corner on the wall.

 

Fixing her gaze again infront only to find out that Wendy starting to inches closer to her until the same thing on the rooftop happened again. Wendy's arms trapping her with their faces only an inch away from each other.

 

Why does they always ended up with this awkward position? Gosh! Such cruel life.

 

 

"W-Wendy.." that's the first word came out from the moment Wendy inches her face more closer this time. Closer for Irene's comfort.

Irene felt her cheeks started to redden. It didn't help her situation when Wendy flashes her playful smirk.

 

"Stop that!" she shouted in annoyance as she slap the latter's shoulder which earn a soft chuckled from Wendy 

 

"Stop making fun of me~" Irene whined before lightly pushing Wendy on her chest but to her surprise Wendy suddenly grab her hand and pulled it more closer to her left chest.

 

Her eyes widen as well as .

 

"W-what are you doing?" she said as she tried to withdraw her hand from the latters hold but failed to do it because Wendy happened to be the stronger one

 

"Your cute,you know that" Wendy suddenly blunted that surprises Irene more. She feels her heart races again and her cheeks redden.

 

"W-what?!"

 

Wendy flashes a smile again but without taking her eyes off of Irene

 

"Give me your phone" Wendy suddenly commanded that confuses Irene

 

"What?" 

 

"Your...phone" Wendy repeated again,slower and clearer this time.

 

"Why do I need to give you my phone?" 

 

Wendy heave a long deep sigh,shaking her head to prevent herself from smiling again

 

"I need your phone so I can save my number in your contact. Were going to work for our bring home paperworks right? So we need to have contacts with each other. I thought your smart but looks like it's just only an expectation"

 

"Shut up" Irene muttered feeling annoyed for her own stupidity before rummaging on her bag to find her phone before handling it to the latter who is smirking at her.

 

Irene wanted the ground to just engulf her at that moment. She really felt embarrased. Why does this always happened whenever she's with Wendy? How cruel.

 

Wendy did save her number on Irene's contact but without her knowing Wendy also get her number and save it to her contact before handling it back to her.

 

"So..?" Irene started,waiting for the latter to say something for their plan

 

"So..?" Wendy mimicked as she give Irene her oh-so-innocent look

 

"So! What's the plan now?" Irene said,feeling her patience starting to lose

 

"Hmm.." Wendy put her hand on her chin caressing it like she was thinking of something serious while Irene stayed quite on the side as she waited for Wendy to talked again

 

 

"Saturday. At your dorm"

 

"What?"

 

"Were going do the paperwork on your dorm on Saturday. That's the plan"

 

"Hey! Who give you permission to do that?And why in my dorm?" 

 

"You asked for my opinion so that's it. And why in your dorm? Because,that's the only one left"

 

"The only one left? "

 

"Yes! We can't use my apartment because surely someone will use it for the weekends so the only one left is your dorm"  Wendy explained as she crosses her hand on her chest while giving Irene a playful smile and look

 

Irene bit her inner cheeks,feeling defeated against the latter.

 

"Do I have any choice?"

 

"No,you don't"

 

Heaving a long deep sigh. Irene already give up. It's not like she still have any other choice anyway.

 

 

"So,Saturday. At your dorm"Wendy reminded."Make sure to give me the best service,ok?" She added,flashing a smile and waving her hands before walking away leaving the helpless Irene who absentmindedly slid her back on the cold wall until her touches the cold floor. 

 

 

 

***

 

"You're Kang Seulgi,right?" A soft voice suddenly get Seulgi's attention as she snap her head to give it's source a look

 

"Yes?"

 

The latter flashes a sweet smile before lending her hand to Seulgi for a handshake

 

"I'm Kim Yeri. And I am your partner for the bring home paperwoks"  she revealed

 

Seulgi slightly nodded her head before accepting the handshake with a small smile on her face

 

 

Kang Seulgi. She's one of your possible fiance. To be able to find out if she's your real fiance,you need to be close to her. Got it,young lady?

 

 

Yeri's smile grew wider when her butler's word flashes back on her mind.

 

 

Got it.

 

 

 

***

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

P.s sorry for some typos