Start of Something New?

Would you be mine?

Seulgi has been taught to control her temper. She's the submissive one. Her parents raise her to be a person's with dignity,and knows how to give respect to others.

Never ever start a fight with anyone. Her mom's once said to her

Control your temper as long as you can. She always put that in mind. But today is an exception. Really an exception. She can't anymore control it. As long as she told herself to control her anger,there is something pushing her to the edge.

Her hands immediately curled into a fist. It's trembling in anger. Her eyes were burning with flames and it's shooting dagger to it's target. 

In every step she felt her feet became heavy yet she manage to walked as fast as she could. Everyone's eyes was on her but she just ignore it. Her eyes were only focus to one person. Only one person. 

"Seulgi!"Solar called out as she rushes towards Seulgi-who was currently painting something on her easel

Seulgi lifted her head up to glance at Solar. Her expression was confuse especially the moment she notice Solar's worried look

"Solar. What can I do for you?"she asked

"Seul. You-"she paused as she catches her breath"You need to go to the cafeteria now"Solar half-demanded

Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows"Why?"

"She needs you"She said between her breath

Seulgi was more confused and Solar might notice this because she immediately continued her words

"Joy needs you now,Seul. She's in danger. You need to help her!"

"What?"Seulgi said as she imediately stand from her seat to the point that the easel infront of her was accidentally fall on the floor.

Without second thought,she rushes towards the door,leaving Solar behind.

The moment Seulgi catches a glimpse of that person,every single words that Solar said to her flashes back into her mind that almost fueled her raging emotions and anger.

"What happened?"

"Everyone were mad at her. And they started calling her traitor and murderer after the school finds out that she's one of Hyeri's accomplice for the accident that happened with Wendy last Tuesday"

"Hyeri and her Boyfriend got suspended after the school finds out that she's the real culprit of the accident. While her other friends,including Joy had only given a corporal punishment"

"But it became worst since mostly of the students here were Hyeri's friends and supporter. They're blaming Joy for Hyeri's suspension though they just hide it by using Wendy's accident for them to get their revenge on Joy"

"She needs you,Seul"

That's words was enough to bring out the hidden dragon inside of Seulgi's body. Her walked fasten as soon as she already fully spotted the person's face.

It's now or never. She thought to herself. And before she knows it,she was already infront of her after she harshly shove the other person who was blocking her way.

***

Joy was surprise to saw Seulgi standing infront of her. She saw the other girl stumble towards the other students standing near them after Seulgi suddenly shove her away. She was totally shock of Seulgi's behavior at that moment. She never saw her acting like that. Never in her entire life. But when their eyes met,it's like all of her thoughts washes away. Nervous,fear,confusion,worry. That's what Joy's felt at that moment. Seulgi's eyes was fierce yet you can still notice the warmness of her gaze. Her jaws tighten indicating that she's only controlling her emotions but Joy's knows it's not because of her. Their eyes looks like their trying to sense each other's thought yet no one dare to talked.

Shout and murmured could be heard around but Joy ignored all of it. Her focus was all drawn out on the certain person who was currently standing infront of her. Until,someone throws an egg towards them but since Seulgi was infront of her,the egg landed on her back. Both of them were shock,especially Joy. She was about to attack the culprit to teach him/her a lesson but Seulgi was fast to stop her by putting both of her hands on her shoulder. She didn't say a words but her eyes telling Joy everything and she ended up obliging. Another pieces of trash landed on Seulgi's back. Eggs,juice drinks,crumpled paper etc. And Seulgi block all of them. Joy stared at her in worry. She notice that Seulgi's shirt got already stained and also almost half of her face. And it's makes Joy's angry. She was already gritting her teeth,her jaws tighten and her eyes darken. She put her hands on top of Seulgi's hand that was gripping on her shoulder before slipping it away. Seulgi give her a questioning look but Joy only nod her head before stepping past of Seulgi but to her surprise Seulgi suddenly reach to grab her hand again,intertwining them together. Joy give her a confused look this time but Seulgi tilted her head infront,glaring at everyone standing infront of her. Their schoolmate started moving aside-fears were all over their face-giving them both enough space to pass. And before Joy could utter a word,Seulgi started dragging her away from that place. Everyone's eyes were looking at them as they walked pass by the bunch of students but Joy ignore those stare because her eyes was only looking at the girl infront of her. 

 

​​***

Joy thought Seulgi will only brought here somewhere inside their school ground but to her surprise Seulgi brought her to her car. Opening the passenger's door for Joy which Joy immediately entered yet a complete confusion and thoughts of so many question were currently jumbling inside her mind. Seulgi closes the door as soon as Joy completely inside the car before she rushes towards the driver seat and drove off the car.

It was a complete silence as soon as the car start moving. No one dare to talk between them yet their still trying to sense each other's presence. Joy sometimes throw quick glances at Seulgi but Seulgi has her eyes bored infront. Joy notice her grip on the wheels was so tight to the point that her knuckles turned white and it worries her too much. She tried to ignore it by staring at the window yet her minds failing to do so. She can't help it. It starting to irritate her. 

What is Seulgi wanted to happened this time? Saving her life then after,ignoring her presence like she's not there beside her?

She shook her head a little. Her hands find the fabric of her shirt to grip on. Trying to control the anger that threatening to build up inside her body. She heave a sigh,closing her eyes for a moment before opening it again.

"Stop the car"she demanded but she didn't give a glance on the latter yet she notice from her peripheral view that Seulgi glances at her,finally.

Seulgi didn't uttered a word instead she immediately obliged to Joy-which dissapointed Joy a lot-because she's expecting Seulgi to ask her the reason first then insisted to drive her home after. But Joy didn't wait anything to happened after that because without second word,she immediately open the door and exited the car after slamming the door in full force to close again.

She walked at the corner of the street in a huff. Her lips forming into a pout,her eyes glaring infront while her hands curled into a fist on each side. Not until she felt a warm hand snaking it's way towards her waist which stops her from her track. After doing so,she felt a warm presence from her behind and that she finds out that someone is hugging her from behind. She tried to turn around to glance at the person but that someone suddenly tightened her hug and grip on her waist.

Joy waited. She doesn't know why that simple yet intimate contact make her felt warm,secured and comfortable. It's like her body was craving for it for a long time.

"I'm sorry"someone whispered from the back of her ears before she felt the person's head buried on her nape. "I'm sorry"she repeated 

​​​​​Joy felt the sincerity of those words. It just a simple sorry but she can feel that it comes from the bottom of the heart of the speaker. Her tears started to falls down from her cheeks. It likes something painful hit her hard that she can't help herself not to teared up. Her hands find it's way atop of the person's hand that was on her waist. And it settled there like she don't want the person to pulled away.

"Joy,I'm sorry"the person said again. Her voice were muffled a bit yet Joy can heard it loud and clear.

Joy closes her eyes as more tears flows down from her cheeks. She lean a bit so that her back was leaning comfortably on the person's chest.

"Sorry for being a jerk. Sorry for hurting you. Sorry for leaving you. Sorry for bringing you to this. Sorry. I'm really really sorry" the person said between her sob. Her voice started to crack and that tempted Joy to break the hug and stared directly to her. 

So Joy did what her mind want. Using her hands that was on top of the person's hand,she slowly break the hug. As she complete faces the person,her heart suddenly shattered in pain when the sight of Seulgi's face damp in tears greeted her. Her hands automatically work on it's own as she reaches to wipe Seulgi's tears away with her thumb before cupping it with both of her hand. They remained staring at each other. Both of them was already a total mess because of their tears that continously flowing down from their cheeks.

"I...I'm sorry"Seulgi uttered again

"Do you want to create a record of your sorry,Ms. Kang?"Joy joked earning a soft chuckled from the both of them.

"I really mean it"Seulgi said seriously as soon as their laughter dies down

"I know"Joy replied as she caress Seulgi's face"I feel it"

"I was mad when I find out that your hanging out with Hyeri this past few weeks. And your name suddenly got involve on Wendy's accident. But...when Solar told me that your in danger and that everyone was blaming you for what happened,I was so worried and angry. I can't help it"Seulgi confesses. A slight pink started to spread on her face that never take unnotice by Joy and that she can't help but let out a wider smile.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yeah~"

"And?"

"And...?"

"Yah! Are you not going to answer it?"

"What am I supposed to answer?"

"Oh my gosh! I don't know that my future girlfriend is the dumbest person alive!"

"Did you just called me dumb?"

"Yeah..?"

"take it back!"

"What?"

"What you've said,take it back"

"No!"

"Yes"

"No!"

"I love you too"

"N-What did you say?!"

"Uh-uh. I already said it. I can't anymore repeat it"

"Kang Seulgi!!!"

A loud laughter echoed around the four corner of the room. As the two started chasing each other around.

Joy's lips slowly formed into a sweet smile after that past and unforgettable event flashes back inside her mind. Those times that they were likes cat and dog,teasing and arguing around each other before one of them suddenly confesses her feelings and sooner the other one admitted her feelings too and that they ended up with each other. They became girlfriend's for two years before Seulgi suddenly ask for a break up and that where the sad and painful life between them started. They keep hurting and pushing each other. Breaking each other's heart. Lying to each other's feelings. What happened between those five months that we were apart hurting each other,Seul? Why did that even happened? Why does we ended up being like this?

"I really miss this"Joy blunted,calling Seulgi's attention"You and Me. Talking at each other like it's normal. No more pain. No more pushing."

Joy's smile drop when she remembers every painful event that happened between her and Seulgi before. 

"I'm wondering if we could bring that back. Those times,happy times,sweet memories,morning messages and calls,warm hugs and kisses.…us,together again"

"Joy.."

"I know,we can't"she paused,letting out a faint smile"Sorry for forcing impossible things to happen"

"Who said it's impossible?"

Joy lifted her head up wearing a confused look in her eyes"What do you mean?"

Seulgi give her a smile before holding her hands together

"We can give it a try...again"

"I don't get it"

"You and Me...again?"

Joy's mouth widen,it's moving yet no more words coming out from it. She remained stiff on her spot. How could it ever happened? As fast as this?

"We can start it slowly. Just like before"Seulgi bit on her lower lips as she waited Joy to uttered a word

"H-how?"she stuttered

"We can start being just a friend while figuring out if we can still be together again"

"Friends?"

"Yeah"

Joy became quiet for a while. She remained staring at Seulgi,thinking if she should agree to Seulgi or not. But after a minute,she heave a long deep sigh before staring back at Seulgi again

"So...Friends?" Seulgi ask again expectantly as she lend her hand infront for a handshake

Joy stared at her hand for a while before deciding to accept it"Friends"she finally said

Both of them let out a same sweet smile after that.

****

The door of Wendy's room slowly opened before someone walked it's way towards her bed. A smile slowly crept it's way towards her lips when she finally recognize the person.

"Seul"

"Hey,Wen. Sorry I'm late. It just something happened on my way here"

"No it's okay. But what happened to your shirt? Why does it got stained?"

"Oh. Ahm,it's nothing"she lied which Wendy immediately bit on as she slowly nodded her head

"So ahm,are you ready to go home now?"

"Yeah. I'm already bored in here"Wendy said as she nodded her head

Seulgi let out a soft chuckled"Alright. It's better if you change up now"

"Yeah"Wendy said before she slowly stand on her feet. Pulling out a pair of jeans and shirt on her bag before entering the cr of her room.

***

"Where is she?"

"Maybe she already left home...?"

"Without telling me?"

"And why did she need to tell you?"

"Aish. Nevermind. She can do whatever she want anyway"Wendy grumbled as she walked pass Seulgi wearing a pout. 

Seulgi was left in a complete bewilderment. She doesn't know why Wendy suddenly acted like a sulking kid now after finding out that Irene was nowhere to be found. But she just shrug it off yet a part of her was wondering on what happened between those days that she left Wendy in Irene's care.

They left the hospital after talking to Wendy's doctor but Seulgi notice that Wendy was glaring at her doctor as he continue to talk but again Seulgi ignore it. Thinking that Wendy was just tired that's why. But she can't help not to shiver when she senses something cold aura beside her.

They arrived on their shared apartment after a couple of minutes. Wendy immediately unbuckled her seatbelt before opening the door and Seulgi followed suit after grabbing Wendy's bag on the backseat. They walked together inside but Seulgi still senses Wendy's sulking aura.

"You want a drink?"

"Yeah"came a nonchalant reply

And that,the two separated their ways. Seulgi walked towards the kitchen while Wendy make her way towards the living room.

A moment of silence embedded the whole apartment not until they heard the door bell ring. Knowing that Wendy will not volunteer herself to open the door,Seulgi did it by herself instead.

The ring continues as soon as Seulgi reaches the door.

"Can you not-Ow~"Seulgi's mouth formed into an 'O' as soon as she recognize the person outside. 

It's the one only Irene Bae. But that's not what surprises Seulgi but the purple luggage that was infront of the said girl.

"Hi Seul"Irene greeted with a smile

"Irene"

"Seul! Who was that? And why does it take you so lo...ng-What are you doing here?"It's Wendy who asked,she was now standing next to Seulgi by the door. Confusion was visible on her face.

"Hi Wendy"Irene greeted the girl with the same sweet smile

"And...why are you carrying a luggage?"Wendy asked and Seulgi nodded her head. That's what she wanted to ask earlier. Well,thank's to Wendy for asking it instead.

"Because...I will be staying here in your place for awhile"she confesses

"WHAt??!"both Wendy and Seulgi shouted in shock and that Irene needed to put her hands on her ears because of the loudness of it.

"Tell me your joking"

"Why would I?"

Wendy let out a force chuckled as she shifted her head from Irene to Seulgi then back to Irene but dropping it down immediately when Irene remained her serious face on

"I think she's not really joking,Wen"Seulgi said

"And who told you that I will let you stay here in my apartment?"

"Our apartment"Seulgi corrected

"Oh yeah yeah! Our apartment"

"You don't have any choice,Wendy but to let me stay because if you didn't..."she paused"Your doctor will be the one who will come here instead"

"Wha-"Wendy's mouth gape open when she finally gets what Irene was trying to say

"So..choose. Are you going to let me stay or-"

"Oh yeah yeah! Stop there. I don't want to heard it anymore!"Wendy dismissed before grabbing Irene's hand and dragging her inside the house.

Seulgi was left dumbfounded. What was just happened? She thought to herself but her thought had been disrupted when Wendy  suddenly walked outside again. She give Seulgi a small smile before she grab Irene's luggage in her hand and started dragging it inside. Seulgi blink her eyes for a couple of times. What is with this two? Why are they acting strange like that? She shook her head to erase those thought before deciding to close the door and followed the two inside.

I need to find out what happened...

 

***

Another update':))Hope you do enjoy guys':) Thank you for all of the positive comments that inspired me a lot to continue this story. It really helps me.Thank you:)So see ya next update,readers:)

Apology for some errors...